Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Jun 23, 2008

The venerable Battlefield franchise returns for its second console-only outing, this time with a fleshed out single player campaign and a new multiplayer game mode, Gold Rush.

Want to Get Some BF: BC Achievements?

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Vinchenzo

I'm looking for some people to boost with. (Yes I already know about Xbox360Achievements.org.) Anybody up for it?

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187

Unfortunately for you, Vinny, I've already got almost all the multiplayer achievements, and unless you want to stand around for the rest of my 10,002 kills needed online, I don't think there's much else that I'd need out of you.  =  P

But to be honest, the multiplayer achievements aren't that hard.  You can get them just as quick by playing in Ranked Matches as you would otherwise.
    T0mF5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By T0mF5

I might be up to it. My Gamertag is the same as my name on here.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vinchenzo
    @jakob187 said:
    " Unfortunately for you, Vinny, I've already got almost all the multiplayer achievements, and unless you want to stand around for the rest of my 10,002 kills needed online, I don't think there's much else that I'd need out of you.  =  P

But to be honest, the multiplayer achievements aren't that hard.  You can get them just as quick by playing in Ranked Matches as you would otherwise."
    You must be high. A majority are easy, sure. But the real killer are the awards. That's probably more specifically what I want to do.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jakob187
    @Vinchenzo said:
    " @jakob187 said:
    " Unfortunately for you, Vinny, I've already got almost all the multiplayer achievements, and unless you want to stand around for the rest of my 10,002 kills needed online, I don't think there's much else that I'd need out of you.  =  P

But to be honest, the multiplayer achievements aren't that hard.  You can get them just as quick by playing in Ranked Matches as you would otherwise."
    You must be high. A majority are easy, sure. But the real killer are the awards. That's probably more specifically what I want to do.
    "
    I've got over half of the things, and they weren't that tough.  Then again, I used to play a FUCKLOAD of BF2, so I'm used to the awards system that the BF games have in them at this point.  I doubt I'll be able to ever get ALL the awards, as a couple of those are pretty elite awards and quite out of reach without playing against the most retarded team on the planet!!!

But seriously, if you wanna stand around and let me kill you...   =  P  It's a rare achievement, and I need muh purpz!!!
    Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vinchenzo
    @jakob187: Obviously half aren't that tough. It's the ones like killing 50 people by running them over with a boat. WITH A BOAT.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jakob187
    @Vinchenzo said:
    " @jakob187: Obviously half aren't that tough. It's the ones like killing 50 people by running them over with a boat. WITH A BOAT. "
    hehe, yeah...that one was fun to get.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.