Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 1

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 21, 2016

The long-running Battlefield series goes even further back in time in the 15th installment, this time to the first World War.

PC vs PS4 for someone bad at shooters

sharbok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I played battlefield 3 and 4 on my PC and have found that I am pretty bad at shooters but I enjoy playing. What is the opinion on the quality of players on PC and PS4? I can run BF1 better on my PC but if it means I may be able to get more than 5 kills per match on the PS4 I would probably go with that. Has anyone noticed a large difference in players between PC and console? Thanks.

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the skill ceiling on consoles is way lower then on pc. I remember playing BF4 at a friends house on a ps4 and rekking house because i was use to playing it on pc where every ones aim is really good.

sharbok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Remember though you're playing with a controller which is absolutely fucking awful for precision (although shit tonnes of aim assist does help).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.