Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 1

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 21, 2016

The long-running Battlefield series goes even further back in time in the 15th installment, this time to the first World War.

Any Giant Bomb servers planned for PS4?

Avatar image for panburgerpartner
    PanburgerPartner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I know only dum-dums like me bought the early edition, but please post here if you have any Duder friendly servers going up between now and Friday. Otherwise, I guess I'll have to host my own, heh.

Avatar image for joe_mccallister
    Joe_McCallister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Joe_McCallister

Let me know if you do host something - looking for squadmates on PS4 as my typical squad is hit and miss in the evenings - usually on around 5-7 Mountain Standard in the US. Would love to push some objectives - but fair warning I don't take things too seriously and tend to say "Hold on I've got an idea" before really stupid shit takes place.

Avatar image for panburgerpartner
    PanburgerPartner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

From what I have seen so far, while there are seemingly robust tools available for searching servers, there is no way to host one of your own yet. I have read some places that server "renting" options will eventually be offered on console, and history would suggest that will happen at some point.

Watch this space I guess. I'm happy to pony up for a couple months of a GB Unofficial Classic PS4 server as much as I'm enjoying the game right now, heh.

CastroCasper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Im not sure about servers, but if you want to join up with a relatively new battlefield player, I am down. I mostly play medic or scout, but I can do whatever. Add me on PSN if anyone wants: Kurtdyoung

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.