Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Knight

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 23, 2015

Developer Rocksteady's return to the Batman series takes place one year after the events of Arkham City. It expands the open world from the previous game and allows players to finally drive the Batmobile throughout Gotham City's streets.

pc patch yet?

• 58 results
    Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

Kinda like I feared, the August interim patch is now most likely a September patch at best. Lord knows when the final patch or the DLC will actually arrive.

https://community.wbgames.com/t5/Support-for-PC/August-20-Update-on-PC-Version-of-Arkham-Knight/m-p/732470#U732470

Dear Batman: Arkham Knight PC community,

The teams have been working hard to address the issues with the PC version of the game. We are happy to confirm that we are now putting the first interim patch into testing. If all goes well, we expect to issue the patch in the next few weeks. We’ll be sure to report back in the next two weeks on how the testing is coming along...

While our first priority is fixing the issues listed above, the team is continuing to work on the following:

• Skipping the boot up splash screens
    • DLC/Season Pass content
    • Additional updates such as Photo Mode

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

After nearly 3 months, we finally have the "interim" patch.

https://community.wbgames.com/t5/Support-for-PC/September-3-Update-on-PC-Version-of-Arkham-Knight/m-p/763897#U763897

Everyone is probably moved on to MGSV and Mad Max, but it has been released. I'll probably give it a try later

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slag: I still think it's hilarious that skipping the boot up splash screens is listed as a priority.

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Just tested out the patch, it definitely seems better but it still stutters occasionally.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

After nearly 3 months, we finally have the "interim" patch.

Praise the sun!

Well almost, it's got my recommended specs rig to 40-60 fps now on lowest settings, but it still hitches pretty badly in places. Haven't tried the audio to see if that still cuts out.

kinda concerned that the interim is final for what I care about though! They don't mention any plans about further improvements to performance, just DLC and whatnot now...

Even improved, this is far from optimized yet...

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't play long but i did about a 20 minute run through gotham and it ran 100% better than before. Playing on 1440p maxed out (except smoke) got 60-35fps, 35fps caused dips but nothing like before. 1080p maxed out it didn't really drop below 45fps and the transitions between frames was waaaay smoother so it didn't feel to much like a hitch when it did before. Seeing as how before i was using normal textures this is a big step up, i may try out performance at my old settings and see if i can get a stable 60fps. Also the game looks waaaaay better now, especially with the film grain gone the details are really good. Gtx980/fx8350 8gbram btw, so i wouldn't expect to max out 60fps if your rig is lower spec than that.

korwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Runs fine, mind you I was one of those people who could brute force their way past the problems initially. I have noticed however that there seems to be something different about gamma levels, game doesn't seem as dark.

xanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I'm finally able to drive in the bat mobile without it being a stuttering mess and the textures have improved a lot. I just wish it couldve been fixed a few weeks before MGSV came out. I want to play both at the same time.

Ezekiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Ezekiel

Driving the Batmobile is choppier for me than it was before. But at least now I can turn off those ugly filters. I'm already done with the game, though. I want my DLC.

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So DLC aside, is the PC version the best version of the game yet?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.