Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Baseball

Object » linked to 422 games

A round ball used in the sport of baseball, the American pastime.

Thoughts on the Baseball season.

HHAP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By HHAP

Well, my Mariners are not off to a fast start.  Milton Bradley doesn't look like he has changed.  As for the other teams, I think the Rays, Braves, Red Sox, and the Giants have improved.  It's great to see old pitchers like Ben Sheets and Jake Peavy back in action as well as batters like Jim Edmonds.  By the looks of it right now, I see the Red Sox and Giants going to the world series with San Fran winning 4-2.  Edgar Renteria is on a roll!

HHAP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By HHAP

Well, my Mariners are not off to a fast start.  Milton Bradley doesn't look like he has changed.  As for the other teams, I think the Rays, Braves, Red Sox, and the Giants have improved.  It's great to see old pitchers like Ben Sheets and Jake Peavy back in action as well as batters like Jim Edmonds.  By the looks of it right now, I see the Red Sox and Giants going to the world series with San Fran winning 4-2.  Edgar Renteria is on a roll!

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax

Giants are 4-0 right now? That's a great start to the season. I hope the Red Sox pull through this year.

DukesT3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By DukesT3

Astros look bad as always and very bad. Going to be a long summer again...

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#4  Edited By AgentJ
    @HHAP said:
    " Well, my Mariners are not off to a fast start.  Milton Bradley doesn't look like he has changed.  As for the other teams, I think the Rays, Braves, Red Sox, and the Giants have improved.  It's great to see old pitchers like Ben Sheets and Jake Peavy back in action as well as batters like Jim Edmonds.  By the looks of it right now, I see the Red Sox and Giants going to the world series with San Fran winning 4-2.  Edgar Renteria is on a roll! "
    Bradley will be fine. he just needs some time to get comfortable. Mark my words; The Mariners will be 500 or better at the end of April, and that will be without Cliff Lee, Erik Bedard, or a full strength Ichiro (he always has a horrible first month before going crazy and getting 262 hits). 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.