Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Alcoholic Beverages

Object » linked to 368 games

Beverages that cause the imbiber to become intoxicated.

What's the best (alcoholic) drink or shot you've ever had?

TipTipTipaRoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By TipTipTipaRoo

Looking to switch it up at the bar, stupid cherry bombs are getting old and so is just ordering whatever is on special.. 

TipTipTipaRoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By TipTipTipaRoo

Looking to switch it up at the bar, stupid cherry bombs are getting old and so is just ordering whatever is on special.. 

BionicMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By BionicMonster

Haven't been to a bar (I'm 19), so I mostly just get Aristocrat vodka and whatever liqour my friends have. recently I had Bacardi 151 which was pretty tasty, and very strong.

Vonocourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Vonocourt

I know this doesn't help, but it was something mixed with orange juice. Then again, after pre-gaming with Georgi Vodka, I bet most anything would've tasted great.

antivanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By antivanti

I had a shot called "Killer Shot Special" once. I think it was something like this. It was layered. The first thing you taste is tequila. Then to get rid of the tequila taste you get Tabasco and then to help against the spicy hot tabasco you get... egg liqueur. 
    Probably not something you order because it's good but to be able to say you did.

TipTipTipaRoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TipTipTipaRoo

Lol well I appreciate it guys :) BTW @BionicMonster: I used to bartend at an Italian restaurant and our well vodka was Aristocrat was some nasty stuff. And 151 is only "good" if you've had a bad day or you're too drunk to feel the stinging in your mouth, esophagus, or stomach.. You're crazy! Lol i hope you have fun on your 21st. @Vonocourt: Could have been some flavored vodka -shrug- but yea, a lot of things go well with OJ

TipTipTipaRoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TipTipTipaRoo
    @antivanti: Lol its like a modified Prairie Fire. If you're looking to get some revenge on some of your friends ask them if they want to be a Stuntman. Usually it work when they've been drinking a little bit already, but nonetheless it's pretty funny to say that you've done it and get other people to try to get their friends to do it. ANYWAY, order a shot of Tequila, maker sure they bring lemons and a salt shaker, it's not necessary for them to salt the rim of the glass and I'll explain why. Lick your finger to get it wet and sprinkle the salt on your finger so theres a gooooood amount on there. Cheers your friends, slam the shot, SNORT the salt off your finger and squeeze the lemon in your eye. AND THEN make them do it! :D I've had to tell my friends before hand that if they don't do it correctly they're buying the shots for everyone or at least mine just to ensure they'll do it but it usually gets a few laughs

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.