Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Absol

Concept »

Absol is a dark-type pokemon from Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire. From the shadows Absol strikes out at an unwary foe.

The Dark Side

Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Edited By Kyreo

So my competitive Dark Team is all set and I just need to train them to all to at least level 70.  Three of them are above 60 and the other three are over 50 so it shouldn't take too terribly long.  JAGA732 almost has his team (of Dragons) set and we are set to face off in about one weeks' time.  If you don't know what I'm talking about then read this entry in my Blog.   

The pokemon I have are still kept secret.  I don't want to give Ernesto (JAGA732) an advantage of knowledge but he does know about my three best combatants Tyranitar, Weavile, and Absol.   

And it isn't a blog unless there is a question and a picture.   If you had to choose one pokemon type to train to a competitive level, which type would you pick? 

No Caption Provided
    Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Kyreo

So my competitive Dark Team is all set and I just need to train them to all to at least level 70.  Three of them are above 60 and the other three are over 50 so it shouldn't take too terribly long.  JAGA732 almost has his team (of Dragons) set and we are set to face off in about one weeks' time.  If you don't know what I'm talking about then read this entry in my Blog.   

The pokemon I have are still kept secret.  I don't want to give Ernesto (JAGA732) an advantage of knowledge but he does know about my three best combatants Tyranitar, Weavile, and Absol.   

And it isn't a blog unless there is a question and a picture.   If you had to choose one pokemon type to train to a competitive level, which type would you pick? 

No Caption Provided
    Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Cube

Darth Vader

Crono11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Crono11

Absol is probably one of my favourite pokemon. Good luck in your match. It's going to be difficult if he has a team of dragons but I'm rooting for you, unless you lose, then you're out of the family.

EDIT: I'd like to be like Blue and have a mix but that's obvious so I'll say Psychic.

Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kyreo
    @crono11 said:
    " Absol is probably one of my favourite pokemon. Good luck in your match. It's going to be difficult if he has a team of dragons but I'm rooting for you, unless you lose, then you're out of the family. "
    I do think I will win though.  I have such a diverse team with all kinds of different moves and abilities that his dragons won't be able to combat. 

Send me yer friend code and I'll be sure to send you the replay of the most tense of the three matches.
    Crono11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Crono11
    @Kyreo:  I can't get my DS online. Nintendo needs to support more then WEP or WPA, I can't remember which one.
    Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kyreo
    @crono11 said:

" @Kyreo:  I can't get my DS online. Nintendo needs to support more then WEP or WPA, I can't remember which one. "

Then I'll just tell you how close it is and such but if and when you get your DS online shoot me a PM with yer friend code.
    TheGremp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By TheGremp

Anyone else just see an arse in that picture?  I honestly have no idea what it's supposed to be, I just see a trunk.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By xyzygy

I didn't even know this Pokemon existed. It looks awesome.

Crono11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Crono11
    @Kyreo:  I will certainly do that. Just the other day two of my friends and I had a pokemon battle. It was pretty fun and really opened my eyes to how much fun battling can be. It also helps winning 9/10 matches against them. Blissey is a freaking tank but then that's obvious to anyone who competitively battles.
    Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kyreo
    @TheGremp said:
    " Anyone else just see an arse in that picture?  I honestly have no idea what it's supposed to be, I just see a trunk. "
    It's the head of this pokemon, but all abstract and shit. 

No Caption Provided

Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kyreo
    @crono11: Yeah but that is ALL Blissey is good for... soaking up damage and attracting attention.  Blissey is like a Riot Shield in MW2.   I'm rather fond of Snorlax, though.
    sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#12  Edited By sweep  Moderator

Caterpie

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.