You go on social media to post something, but while writing it you change your mind. How often does this happen to you?

• 49 results
DriveupLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Poll You go on social media to post something, but while writing it you change your mind. How often does this happen to you? (253 votes)

1 out of 10 times 4%
2 out of 10 times 4%
3 out of 10 times 6%
4 out of 10 times 5%
5 out of 10 times 8%
6 out of 10 times 2%
7 out of 10 times 9%
8 out of 10 times 6%
9 out of 10 times 19%
Every time 13%
Just the Results, Please 23%

This happens to me so often I wanted to see if it happens to other people to. I always think I'll offend someone for something small and insignificant. Does this type of thing happen to you?

• 
Jean1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Yeah as really more times than I care to admit. But getting older but maturer, you really need to realize if you were talking in front of a person. Need to be a lot more considerate and sympathetic.

daavpuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

User Lists: 12

I have written books worth of tweets that I deleted as soon as I dotted the last period. I used to be a lot more gung ho about it, but I also hate getting replies that I think are the dumbest thing I've ever read, so I'm okay with not having an opinion instead.

It's always okay to not tweet.

freemeerkat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It happens to me about as often as I change my mind about what to wear in the morning. Which is to say, a lot. And just like with clothes, sometimes I end up going back to the original choice anyway. #indecisiveproblems