Rate the last movie you watched.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By wefwefasdf

Saw Taken 2 last night against my better judgement. It was really horrible, but at least I got a few laughs out of the awful dialogue.

Taken 2: 1/5

Genkkaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#102  Edited By Genkkaku

Finally got around to watching The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford.. And bloody hell what a movie

5/5

ManU_Fan10ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#103  Edited By ManU_Fan10ne

@Guided_By_Tigers said:

The Amazing Spiderman. Andrew Garfield > Toby Maguire. The Lizard > Green Goblin. 9/10 spider-webs

Agree.

The last movie I saw was The Dark Knight Rises. I give it 4/5 Donuts. The movie was really good. But I felt that they should have gone more into Bane's past

wrecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#104  Edited By wrecks

David Cronenberg's Cosmopolis = 0/5. What souless, hollow, boring piece of crap. I wish he would just go back to making body horror flicks already. 

labman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#105  Edited By labman

I would give "Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets" a solid 8/10. I enjoyed it, but not quite as much as the first one. I didn't think the villain was quite as threatening as in the first movie. I mean, sure he was capable of killing, but there was also a huge freaking cave full of man-eating spiders that they did nothing about! On a positive note, the flying car with a mind of it's own was a lot of fun.

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#106  Edited By Ben_H

The Fast and The Furious. I've seen it like 50 times at this point. It's so dumb but so fun to watch. 

5 Vin Diesels out of 5. 

MIA I'M A COP

Rafaelfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Rafaelfc

Looper - 3/5

Interesting premise and great first act, it sets up a very interesting world, which is then discarded as the director somehow thought it was a good idea to set half the film at a dull farm.

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#108  Edited By Getz

Looper, 5/5 it was amazing. Starts off kind of awkwardly, with most of the backstory to the narrative just straight up told to you, but really ramps up and becomes thoroughly compelling. You've got so many characters with competing interests and you sympathize with every last one of them. Definitely worth seeing in the theater.

Phr4nk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Phr4nk0

Taken 2: Not as good as the first in any and all ways. It's a halfway decent action movie but you're better off pretending it doesn't exist and just re-watching the first. 1/2 a Qui-Gon (like stars they only come in halves or wholes or I would have rated it slightly lower).

The Three Musketeers: Confusing. It's like it knew it was bad, and was being intentionally bad and dumb but was still just bad and dumb. Snickered once, fight choreography ranged from pretty good to downright pathetic. Weird Ass Costumes! 1/5 Elements.

Wesker11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Wesker11

The Raid: Redemption, 9 out of 10. Seriously awesome movie, some of the best action scenes I've seen in a long time. When it comes to action this movie has it all. Martial arts, gun fights, explosions, and one of the sickest knife fights I've ever seen. Check it out, you won't be disappointed. Also, super stoked to finally see Prometheus this week!

phuzzybunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By phuzzybunny

I just bought The Raid Redemption the other day because that movie is so damn good. I just watched the original House on Haunted Hill and I enjoyed it. Wasn't sure what to expect but I was thoroughly engaged throughout out the film. 4 out of 5!

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By AlexW00d

Taken 2: 90 minutes of dumb action, Liam Neeson being badass, and an attractive young lady. 7/10

I haven't see the first one though, and I saw it for free, so it's all good.

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By EVO

The Brothers Bloom - 5 stars.

I watched it in preparation for Looper. Third time I've seen it, but forgot how heavy the ending is. Nearly shed a tear.

Avatar image for little_socrates
Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#114  Edited By Little_Socrates

Ted was the last movie I saw in full. I'd give it a 3/5, better than I expected but not as good as everyone says it is. Still, that's a way better average than most MacFarlane stuff, so that was nice. I definitely wouldn't send anyone to go see Ted, but if they wanted to see it, I wouldn't warn them off the movie.

On the Spill.com scale, I'd either give it a high rental or a low matinee.

VierasTalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By VierasTalo

Watched Expendables 2. It was god-awful. A movie like this could work if it was a movie that just had a cast like this in it rather than being written just to make a movie with this cast. Unfortunately, this would never happen due to post-modernism and all that jazz. I'll give this movie one Tom Hanks-lion out of five.

No Caption Provided
Philedius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Philedius

I Kina spiser de hunde (In China they eat dogs) - 5/5 - IMDB

It's a movie about stupid men committing stupid crime for justice. It's fucking hilarious.

ShadowVirus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

#117  Edited By ShadowVirus

Unkown - 4/5

Great story, not a whole ton of action but still a great film.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By The_Nubster

Antichrist - 1/5

Lars von Trier is a fucking hack who makes movies that get by on being shocking, muddled messes that are only noticed because they try so hard to be different. Much like Melancholia, the characters are terrible and flat, their only defining moments coming from the copious and unnecessary amount of sex they have. It's only further brought down by the non-sensical bullshit that von Trier seems to think is smart and artsy, like random shots of trees with discordant music playing, talking disfigured animals, or hand fungus. A waste of time.

Avatar image for bourbon_warrior
Bourbon_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Bourbon_Warrior

Prometheus - 5 stars, Ridley Scott back in form, really enjoyed everything about it.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By probablytuna
Roger_Klotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Roger_Klotz

Act of Valor- I will use the only appropriate movie rating scale and give it 2/5 puppies.

The acting was very unnatural and stiff, while the writing was atrocious. However the action scenes were decent.

Avatar image for deactivated-57beb9d651361
deactivated-57beb9d651361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Conan The Barbarian

2/5 - Not totally execrable, as I enjoyed the sand-ninja scene. The only other redeeming feature was the copious amount of lovely, gratuitous breast.

Totally soulless and void of excitement.

...and

Looper

4/5 - Near classic. Though the time-travel broke its own rules often, the film was well-crafted and felt surprisingly intimate. Great characters with a sci-fi aesthetic that didn't play to any typical genre norm.

Avatar image for deactivated-57beb9d651361
deactivated-57beb9d651361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wrecks said:

David Cronenberg's Cosmopolis = 0/5. What souless, hollow, boring piece of crap. I wish he would just go back to making body horror flicks already.

Hey, hey, hey.

That film may well be a turd, but A History of Violence and Eastern Promises are both incredible. No need to return to the ways of old simply because he makes one bad movie.

jonnyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#124  Edited By jonnyboy

The Karate Kid remake. It gets 2/5 for the addition of Higher Ground by Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

LastNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By LastNinja

Last cinema experience was Dredd 3D - awesome 4 out of 5 iso-cubes.

At home it was The Big Lebowski for the billionth time - still genius 5 out 5 white russians.

Bumpton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Bumpton

Dark Shadows: 2/5

I still hate Time Burton.

vikingdeath1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By vikingdeath1

Just watched Chernobyl Diaries: 2/5 but I still had fun watching it.

I don't know a whole lot about acting, but within the first 5 minutes I could tell these guys were TERRIBLE actors, and from there I just found the whole thing hilarious.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By MikkaQ

The Raid: Redemption, though I've seen it before. I just love watching that movie. It has the most brutal fight scenes I've seen in recent memory and it doesn't overly rely on flashy CG sequences, just simple, but amazingly satisfying fight scenes.

I give it 1 fluorescent light bulb through the neck out of 1.5 fluorescent light bulbs through the neck.

labman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By labman

"Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban" is the best one of the lot so far! I would give it a 9.5/10. The plot kept me guessing, the time travel bit was fun, and I enjoyed the awkward sexual tension (can you call it sexual tension at that age?) between Ron and Hermione. Oh and the magical triple decker bus was "brilliant" (as Ron would say)!

MormonWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 21

#130  Edited By MormonWarrior

Four puppies. I won't even tell you what it was.

wrecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#131  Edited By wrecks
@GetEveryone: I agree both great flicks. But I prefer the Scanners, Videodrome and Fly director of old. You just don't see those kind of creeping dread movies anymore. And he was a master of them.
Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Ravenlight
  • Movie: John Carpenter's Ghosts of Mars
  • Score: 0/n

For a movie made after the turn of the millennium, it's about 100 times worse than Carpenter's The Thing (which I'd watched immediately beforehand) which was made before I was even born. Pro tip, moviepeople: D00ds who are famous for things other than movies are probably not good actors.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#133  Edited By Video_Game_King

@MormonWarrior said:

Four puppies. I won't even tell you what it was.

The rating or the movie?

thedj93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By thedj93

Cosmopolis 3/5

icytower38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By icytower38

The last thing I watched was the original Land Before Time. Found it for $5 and it's one of those childhood movies I just had to own. Still a great movie, 5/5. But man, I forgot how dark that movie is.

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#136  Edited By BaneFireLord

Source Code: 8/10 
That film made me super sad for some reason, but it was still really good.

OldGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By OldGuy

The Last Starfighter. 4/5. Robert Preston is the man. Such a fun movie.

RedSox8933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#138  Edited By RedSox8933

Oslo, August 31st - 5/5

In my mind a far better film than Malle's Le Fou Follet, and Anders Danielsen Lie's performance is one of the best performances of the year (right up there with Joaquin Phoenix).

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

Batman and Robin

4/5

Love the cheesiness and rubber nipples. haha

gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#140  Edited By gla55jAw

Must Come Down

4/5

Hipster kinda love story, soft of like Garden State, with Ashly Burch. I liked it though.

Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#141  Edited By Winternet

The Turin Horse. It's a pretty good movie. It grows up on you long after you see it. 4 stars (out of 5 stars, GB-style).

DelroyLindo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By DelroyLindo

the family man. 3/5. A nice movie, if completely derivative, with a solid performance from cage.

Superkenon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#143  Edited By Superkenon

Dark Knight Rises.

I thought it was fine!

Avatar image for deactivated-64ba3d2213a4d
deactivated-64ba3d2213a4d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hugo - 4/5 puppies.

An incredible looking film if nothing else, although

the transition from "My parents are dead and I don't know if my life has meaning!" to "This old guy used to make movies and suddenly everyone's happy!" was kinda jarring.

Other than that specific aspect of it however it was very predictable but really well made and with solid performances all around.

deathbyyeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By deathbyyeti

Resident Evil Damnation 6/10

Looper 5/10

I dont see why people are praising Looper for being the best sci fi movie in a while when it doesnt really do anything

granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#146  Edited By granderojo

The last movie I saw in Theatre was Dredd 3D. Thought it was much better than the Stallone film, and much more true to the comic book which I am a huge fan of.

Aside from that I watched Bellflower which put me in a bad place, great film but yeah put me in a bad place being that some of the characters reminded me so much of people I know. Jessie Wiseman's character in particular. Good fun indy film that for it's over the top nature hits pretty hard.

Mrsignerman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Mrsignerman44

Goodfellas, it's usually on in my house 24/7

5/5 fucking shineboxes.

KillyDarko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#148  Edited By KillyDarko

We Are Legion: 4/5

bananaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By bananaz

The Running Man on cable. 7/10. It was strangely entertaining, mostly because of the scenes with the studio audience. It's basically what inspired the game Manhunt and Terror is Reality in Dead Rising 2.

Theaters: The Imposter. 9.5/10. A documentary about a guy who impersonates a long-lost missing child. It's not intentionally presented as comedic, but it's incredibly entertaining and interesting.

HadesTimes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#150  Edited By HadesTimes

Last movie I watched was "the Hunter." Last night. It was pretty freakin good, but the ending sucked. 3/5