Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

My Friend Peppa Pig

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Oct 21, 2021

An educational title based on the British children's show.

My Friend Peppa Pig is the 10th game of UUGPGC Year 3! Mark spoilers. Finish by May 20

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

BLAME @chamurai! Also @arbitrarywater and @zombiepie! THEY BROUGHT THIS DARKNESS UPON US!

Welcome to the Unsanctioned Unofficial Game Pass Game Club Year 3! Our 10th game of 2024 is, *big sigh*, you can do this @bigsocrates, you have to do this, My Friend Peppa Pig. The target completion date is May 20, 2024.

We ask that until that date you use the forum software to mark any spoilers, either story based or mechanical, in the discussion below. Ideally the bulk of the discussion will occur after May 20, but if you want to comment before then you are welcome to so long as the spoilers are marked. We ask that if you leave a comment before that date you also come back to the thread after it to read other people’s comments and respond to them, though of course we cannot force you to do so.

All are welcome to participate regardless of whether you have stated a preference to or not and there is absolutely no commitment. You do not have to finish the game to participate but please let us know if you have not.

You are also free to come back any time after the completion date and share your thoughts! This club is meant to be open to all whenever you want to join in the fun!

You can find out more about the Unsanctioned Unofficial Game Pass Game Club or suggest future games for it here.

What is My Friend Peppa Pig?

A game for very young children where you go around as a new friend of Peppa Pig talking to people and interacting with stuff, I don't know, it's literally a baby game for babies.

How long is My Friend Peppa Pig?

How long to beat lists it as the single longest hour of your life long.

chamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By chamurai

Edit: The people have spoken! We won't be shamed into silence.

What have I done?

chamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My Adventures with Peppa Pig.

I chose a fox looking character with cool shades and a sick ass pink cap with a skull on it. And I'm wearing it BACKWARDS like a real punk. I walked over to Peppa's house and Mrs. Rabbit tells me where Peppa's house is. I then found a puddle of mud and had to jump in and get muddy cuz what are you even doing with your life if you don't jump in a mud puddle?

I made it to Peppa's house completely clean, apparently mud puddles aren't canon, and Peppa greets me at her house. We go upstairs to her room and I change into a pirate suit and we play tag with her brother George. Despite tagging Peppa and George multiple times they don't actually chase or tag me in return. They're just running around pretending that I didn't actually touch them. That's called cheating you little brats!

We go downstairs and find Daddy Pig making a salad. He says "Arr!" cuz I'm still dressed as a pirate. I tried to change back to my old badass clothes but it wouldn't let me. He asks me to mix it and I mix it up real good. Daddy Pig complemented my mixing skills. I'm a good helper. We go into the next room where Mommy Pig is reading a book. She says "Arr!" to me. Curse this pirate suit! I turn on the Telly and Mr. Potato is on. Peppa likes Mr. Potato, I have no opinions on it.

Daddy Pig comes into the room and says he has lost his glasses. Peppa and I go out to look for his glasses. I look in the trash can in the kitchen, they're not there. I look in the entrance, they're right there next to the stairs. How they got there I have no idea. I give them back to Daddy Pig and I get an achievement for 80 points. Wow!

We go outside and I'm suddenly back in my regular clothes. Hell yeah. Peppa suggests we go to her Grandparent's place down the way. We both jump into a mud puddle we find on the way there. Getting dirty is the best. We make it to Grandpa and Grandama Pig's place and I click on the first object I pass by there, the car. Suddenly, without being introduced to the elderly couple, we are driving to the beach. But I wanted to see Grandpa and Grandma Pig's house! So much potential history there! Oh the stories that Grandpa Pig surely had to tell that I'll never get to experience!

We make it to the beach but this is apparently a beach that has no sand. I didn't even know that was a thing. Grandpa and Grandma Pig try to gaslight us into thinking that walking on jagged rocks looking for puddles is just as good as building sandcastles but I know better. I wonder what I'll find in the puddle? Treasure perhaps?

Anyways, that's all for now. Stay tuned for the next installment of "My Adventures with Peppa Pig"

chamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not gonna lie, having to sit through the whole intro without being able to skip it everytime I trun the game on is an ordeal.

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bigsocrates

I started this. It's not even really a game. It's closer to a cross between one of those child activity tables where you spin random things and move them along a wire and a story book. There are no real objectives and very few interactions. Everything about it is obnoxious.

It is somehow worse than I thought it would be and I thought it would be truly awful. I hate Peppa Pig but not as much as I hate @chamurai

chamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigsocrates: But now you're friends with Peppa Pig and I'm friends with Peppa Pig too! And they say the friend of my friend is my friend so we're totally cool now. That's just math.

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By bigsocrates

@chamurai:

WHAT KIND OF ABSOLUTE PSYCHO TELLS A CHILD TO HANG THEIR UGLY PICTURE IN THE HOME OF SOMEBODY THEY'VE LITERALLY JUST MET?
    WHAT KIND OF ABSOLUTE PSYCHO TELLS A CHILD TO HANG THEIR UGLY PICTURE IN THE HOME OF SOMEBODY THEY'VE LITERALLY JUST MET?

YEAH, CHAMURAI, GO HELP PEPPA CLEAN THE WHOLE DAMNED FOREST! I'LL WAIT HERE! THERE'S RUBBISH EVERYWHERE BECAUSE THE WHOLE GAME IS RUBBISH!
    YEAH, CHAMURAI, GO HELP PEPPA CLEAN THE WHOLE DAMNED FOREST! I'LL WAIT HERE! THERE'S RUBBISH EVERYWHERE BECAUSE THE WHOLE GAME IS RUBBISH!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.