Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Feb 16, 2012

The Nonary Game continues in this sequel to Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors under the localized title of Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward.

Memo Screen Freeze/Touch Screen Issues?

PollySMPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By PollySMPS

This post has been deleted.

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By AndrewB

On the latter point, I can only suggest re-calibrating the touchscreen in the menu options. Seems like it's the fine lines that are the problem?

On the bigger issue, I was pretty sure the game only borked if you just happen to have gotten "lucky" after saving in one of the puzzle rooms. I wouldn't be surprised if what you're describing is one of many dumb little glitches in the game, but... well, I guess all you can do is shut it off and find out, right? I had a couple of those moments (I actually *had* to save in a puzzle room because there was no way I was finishing that one any time soon and my battery was low enough that it wouldn't have survived sleep), and was nervous as heck reloading to see if it was all over.

BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By BBAlpert

I've had it freeze on me once or twice (one time it froze the exact instant I realized "Hey, I haven't saved in a while, I should do that so I don't have to repea-FUCK").

And the PEC line drawing things were really goddamn finnicky for me as well.

bibamatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

Sorry to drag up a 3 month old thread but I'm having some touchscreen problems with the Vita version. My touchscreen has gonna absolutely bonkers once, forcing a reset of the console. And, more than a couple of times, it's seemed generally a bit slow and laggy. Not something that I've ever experienced with the Vita's capacitive touchscreen.

Thought it was just me, but have found a few mentions of it happening in VLR online. Any other Vita owners run into this?

tread311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

I'm playing on Vita and haven't had any trouble. I'm also using a stylus which makes the game much more pleasant to interact with.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.