Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Feb 16, 2012

The Nonary Game continues in this sequel to Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors under the localized title of Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward.

Is the save corruption bug present in the 3DS download version?

Frampis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Frampis

I haven't started playing my e-shop copy of the game yet, and was wondering about this infamous bug where saving in puzzle sections may corrupt save data. I was wondering if anyone has tested this bug on the 3DS e-shop version of the game. 

Update: https://www.facebook.com/RisingStarGames/posts/10151549898003636 
    The EU publisher claims they haven't been able to replicate the bug in the download version.
    Sayishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Sayishere

Well I can confirm it happens in the boxed version since it happened to me, 17 hours in. Saved my game during an escape sequence in the PEC room (didn't do any research). I was pretty annoyed, but my excuse to play more of this game. I'm down. Literally played another 22 hours, game is sooo good, I would say I like it more than the originsal.

LarryDavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By LarryDavis

@Sayishere said:

Well I can confirm it happens in the boxed version since it happened to me, 17 hours in. Saved my game during an escape sequence in the PEC room (didn't do any research). I was pretty annoyed, but my excuse to play more of this game. I'm down. Literally played another 22 hours, game is sooo good, I would say I like it more than the originsal.

This just happened to me, and as much as I liked it, fuck scrolling through half of the game's dialogue and doing the puzzles again. I'm gonna see if I can get a refund or something. Jesus christ.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.