Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wolfenstein

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Aug 18, 2009

B.J. Blazkowicz returns, guns blazing, to stop the Nazis from harnessing the power of an alternate dimension known as the Black Sun.

HELP! *SPOILERS*

xenoNfluX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By xenoNfluX

Help me out here... I've been trying to figure this one part out for a bit now. I'm at Airfield West on the way to the zeppelin. There's a boss fight with a chick with a whip that's stuck in a portal.

I blast the three generator things, and she gets pissed and sends her lackeys after me.... but I can't seem to figure out what to do next! I've unloaded on the dudes, but can't find any significance to the colors of them... if there is any.

Any pointers? I wouldn't ask if I wasn't stuck! =)

(oh, and please no gamefaqs... there are none on there yet for Wolf)

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By beargirl1

are you asking how to kill the dudes?  
    i was also stuck on this part for a bit, you know the last gun you unlock? the gravity rocket launcher-type thingy?  

use that. it kills them in about 1-2 hits and it's very effective. 

xenoNfluX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By xenoNfluX

Thanks guys. It was just a matter of getting more ammo for that big gun. I went into that room with limited ammo, and was trying to explore all options first. Anyway, that ending was EPIC!

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#4  Edited By beargirl1
    @xenoNfluX said:
    " Thanks guys. It was just a matter of getting more ammo for that big gun. I went into that room with limited ammo, and was trying to explore all options first. Anyway, that ending was EPIC! "
    i'm on the last level.. i didn't have time to start it :(  
    i'm at the beginning when you enter the black sun 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.