Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii is a home video game console released on November 19, 2006. The Wii's main selling point was the innovative use of motion controls that its signature Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers allowed for. It became the best selling home console of its respective generation of hardware.

Were there any good Bowling/Tennis/Golf games on the Wii?

readymix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

My hope in the buying the Wii and playing the hell out of Wii Sports was hoping that someone would make full bowling/tennis/golf games. Those were the mini games that I really enjoyed and was wondering if games like tiger woods on Wii ever delivered.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

Loading Video...

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
    Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Wii Sports. That's pretty much it.

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

I know there's a Tiger Woods game that's pretty good, and does that port of Rockstar's Table Tennis (or whatever it was) count as tennis?

readymix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By readymix

I know there's a Tiger Woods game that's pretty good, and does that port of Rockstar's Table Tennis (or whatever it was) count as tennis?

I guess it wouldn't hurt to check it out. I was just blowing off the dust on my Wii and played a bunch of Wii Sports and not surprisingly it's still fun. Maybe I'll check out the selection of lovely used Wii games at gamestop. But then again...I do have that HBC installed...

Vextroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Wii Sports Resort was pretty dope too. (I know that Tennis/Bowling/Golf were lifted straight out of Wii Sports, but bowling was much MUCH better with Motion+)

readymix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vextroid said:

@oscar__explosion said:

Wii Sports Resort was pretty dope too. (I know that Tennis/Bowling/Golf were lifted straight out of Wii Sports, but bowling was much MUCH better with Motion+)

Yeah I have Resort with MotionPlus and its great. Just wished there was something more. Gotta look at all the crappy bowling games that were released and see if theres a decent one.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.