Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

WET

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Sep 15, 2009

An homage to obscene grindhouse-style movies, WET is a third-person action/shooter soaked in blood and violence. Featuring the voice acting talent of Eliza Dushku & Alan Cumming.

*deep breath* the airplane level

Avatar image for shalashaskauk666
    ShalashaskaUK666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ShalashaskaUK666

MAN why do developers put levels like this in games?? HOW did it get past th testers? It is completely annoying and impossible to complete first time through due to having to know a specific path! 
    15 restarts later and I'm still trying..... 
    LOVING the game other than that tho!!

Avatar image for gingertastic_10
    gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By gingertastic_10

The games OK. I hated the airplane level, I died an insane amount of times.

Vanek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Vanek

I hated that level so damn much.  I wasn't exactly fond of the car bits either but the plane level nearly made me give up completely.  

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By jimbo_n

I hear ya. I was pretty much screaming the exact words you wrote here at my TV. Why did they have to mess up the game with that level? 
    The song playing on it is extremely awesome tho so I was actually enjoying restarting it a few times. But only a few..
    Moody_yeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Moody_yeti

lol thats the first thing that came to mind,Why is this level in here? Loved the rest of the game though,Despite how short is it 

JiggyDino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JiggyDino

I don't think I had to much problem with it.  3 dies? Maybe.  The second pistol challenge in the boneyard was way more fustrating.

Sorry for 1 upping but I literraly had to find ways around glitches around that run.

subject2change

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By subject2change

I wish the airplane level started in the airplane and wasn't just a cut scene before actual the free fall. However ya it took a while to get used to the pattern; it wasn't too long tho.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c96a6e99d9e
    deactivated-59c96a6e99d9e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Just finished the airplane level. Pretty stupid. Was anyone else kind of thrown off by the training levels too? They seem so out of place. Loving the game other than those two things.

ShalashaskaUK666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ShalashaskaUK666
    @brooksee said:
    " Just finished the airplane level. Pretty stupid. Was anyone else kind of thrown off by the training levels too? They seem so out of place. Loving the game other than those two things. "
    Yeh I agree they seemed quite disjointed aswell as how she just magically had new weapons without meeting anybody or picking them up! But I think with the overall complete insanity of the game its kinda like 'sure why not' for all these things!
    trulyalive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#10  Edited By trulyalive
    @ShalashaskaUK666 said:
    " @brooksee said:
    " Just finished the airplane level. Pretty stupid. Was anyone else kind of thrown off by the training levels too? They seem so out of place. Loving the game other than those two things. "
    Yeh I agree they seemed quite disjointed aswell as how she just magically had new weapons without meeting anybody or picking them up! But I think with the overall complete insanity of the game its kinda like 'sure why not' for all these things! "
    If you mean how she got the shotguns...who cares? It's a year later, anything could have happened, and it's not as if we need to know how the character got every piece of equipment.
    ShalashaskaUK666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ShalashaskaUK666

Calm down squire I was just making a joke! If your taking this game seriously then you MIGHT be missing the point

Avatar image for deactivated-59c96a6e99d9e
    deactivated-59c96a6e99d9e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Bo17 said:
    " @ShalashaskaUK666 said:
    " @brooksee said:
    Yeh I agree they seemed quite disjointed aswell as how she just magically had new weapons without meeting anybody or picking them up! But I think with the overall complete insanity of the game its kinda like 'sure why not' for all these things! "
    If you mean how she got the shotguns...who cares? It's a year later, anything could have happened, and it's not as if we need to know how the character got every piece of equipment. "
    No. I didn't mind picking up new weapons without explanation, but the training levels do seem really unnecessary. I felt like they kind of stopped the momentum of the game. I wasn't even shooting for high scores at one point. I was just running through hoops as fast as I could so I could move on.
    dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dbz1995

Baby its driving me insane (INSAAAANE)
    Baby its driving me insane (INSAAANE)...

trulyalive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#14  Edited By trulyalive
    @brooksee said:

" @Bo17 said:

" @ShalashaskaUK666 said:
    " @brooksee said:
    If you mean how she got the shotguns...who cares? It's a year later, anything could have happened, and it's not as if we need to know how the character got every piece of equipment. "
    No. I didn't mind picking up new weapons without explanation, but the training levels do seem really unnecessary. I felt like they kind of stopped the momentum of the game. I wasn't even shooting for high scores at one point. I was just running through hoops as fast as I could so I could move on. "
     Oh, don't get me wrong, I agree with your point. ShalashaskaUK666 seemed to be saying that the addition of new weapons was his/her issue. If suddenly you had gained weapons mid level with no explanation, I'd be inclined to agree with them, but I don't necassarily need a history behind the weapons themselves.

In fact, just after the tutorial for the submachine guns, you see her picking them up from her Asian contact. And she had the shotguns over at her ranch. There's your explanation for those two weapons.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.