Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

UFC Undisputed 2010

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 25, 2010

UFC Undisputed 2010 is the second installment of the UFC Undisputed franchise.

Shaq...

BryanDeth316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By BryanDeth316

How are you guys enjoying using him? He has some pretty decent knockout power but of course his ground game is horrible. I had a fight with him against....I think it was Kongo...it was hilarious to see the size difference.
    Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

WHAT!  Shaq is in this game?!  The basketball player?!  Edit:  Nevermind, different Shaq.  I'm extremely disappointed. Edit 2: OH SHIT NEVERMIND. THE SHAQ.  I'M GETTING THIS GAME.

myzticaznfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By myzticaznfool

It was funny to see friend's reaction when I chose him lol, but then shaq isn't that great, his ground game does suck.  I used him to fight Brock Lesnar couldn't do much.  whatever, i will use him against noobs or something

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.