Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

UFC Undisputed 2010

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 25, 2010

UFC Undisputed 2010 is the second installment of the UFC Undisputed franchise.

Most Satisfying Win

BryanDeth316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By BryanDeth316

I enjoyed using Shane Carwin to knock out Roy Nelson, knock some of the wind out of his sails that's for sure. Using Marcus Jones to deck Brandon Schaub was pretty fun too.

JLMRACING91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By JLMRACING91

submitting a gassed GSP online with BJ Penn and I never landed a strike....submitted him from the bottom with a leg choke.....

kagekage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By kagekage

Knocking out Rashad Evans advanced comp with Rampage Jackson in 2:31 minutes with one elbow... 
    Worst was when my fighter in career got knocked out by Brandon Vera getting up from a takedown... Broke my 9 win streak...

SamSharp505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SamSharp505

Either: 
    my Vitor Belfort KO on my friend (A Silva) late in the 4th, it had been a war of jabs for the first 2 rounds, 3rd round a little scrappier and i got rocked from a few knees in clinch, in the 4th he started attacking more because he rocked me earlier, and i kept dodging and jabbing and softening him up, late in the round he flying kneed and I quickly stepped aside and threw a lighting fast left hook. Ko :D 
     or 
    I was Akiyama and my friend was Bisping, he had been beating me to the punch all through the first round and jabbing me out, he missed and I took him down in the second, beat him up with knees to the body and hooks from side control and he goes for an armbar, I get out, realise it's dangerous and got up...I step past a superman punch and take down, I got back side control now and i get both hooks, and choke him out.

JLMRACING91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By JLMRACING91

Selected Mir against Brock in an online fight.... 

Me 0-6 versus  Him  1-11..... 

he came out swinging using all his stamina up in the first 30 secs.....submitted him with a Kamura for the baby steps achievement
    cooljeba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By cooljeba

Mine was beating nougiera.. 2 times he submitted me.. In thrid fight I kicked his ass with a KO :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.