Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

UFC 2009 Undisputed

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released May 19, 2009

UFC 2009 Undisputed is a mixed martial arts fighting game developed by Yuke's Osaka, developers of the WWE SmackDown! games. It is the first UFC game to be released under the licensing agreement signed with THQ.

When does Career Mode End?

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
    Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

I'm about 22 matches into career mode, undefeated (going for the "Call me no Touch" achievement...) and just rebooting when I'm about to lose (yeah yeah, I'm a scumbag, as least it's just single player!). I was wondering where career mode ends, because I'd like to know when the hall of fame fight is.

Hammerjelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Hammerjelly

The career ends once 7 years has passed. I finished with a 33-5 record my first time through with 19 successful title defenses. They inducted me into the Hall of Fame at the end of my career. There is no HoF fight in particular.

Monopolized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Monopolized

7 years, Ridiculously lame, after 7 years my character was 25..and they don't even age so ...WTF why should I have to retire.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.