Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Total War: Shogun 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released May 26, 2011

Total War: Shogun 2 is the sequel to Shogun: Total War, the first game in the Total War series. Shogun 2 is an epic strategy game, combining real-time 3D battles with turn based city and economic management.

Ikko Ikki DLC not working?

Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Bouke

So i bought this Ikko Ikki clan pack earlier, but after booting the game the extra content doesn´t show up. In the campaign selection screen it doesn´t add a campaign for the Ikko Ikki clan and i can´t find it in the custom battles or online tab either. I also checked my game file on steam and it says i have both the game and DLC installed. Anyone else run into this? 

I've tried to go on the Total War forums, but i keep getting redirected to a page about the Sega online pass thing and i can't seem to get onto the actual TW boards.
    sethuerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By sethuerz

Yeup Happening to me as well. Quite annoying

Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bouke

A day later it worked fine, so far i haven't had any problems with it. I'm actually quite enjoying the DLC, having to convert captured area's to the Ikko religion adds a fun difference and the warrior monks are pretty awesome! 
    Vodun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Vodun

Was it through Steam? Because they're always a bit funky during sales seasons.

Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bouke
    @Vodun
    Yes it was; ever since then it has been working fine so i don't know what the problem was. 

Steam said i had both the game and the DLC installed though, it just didn't show up ingame.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.