Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's The Division

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Mar 08, 2016

An online-only open-world shooter-RPG from Ubisoft Massive set in a chaotic New York City that is wrought by disease.

Loot 1.2 Changes (A reason to be excited!)

Puchiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Puchiko

HVT/HRT Drops:

• High Value Target (Daily)
      • 1x 182 High End or 214 Gear Set
      • chance for 1x 191 Gear Set
    • High Value Target (Weekly)
      • chance for 1x 214 Gear Set
    • High Risk Target (Weekly)
      • 1x 204 High End or 1x 214 Gear Set
      • chance for 1x 240 Gear Set

Missions:

• Hard Mode (Boss Drop)
      • 1x 163 High End
    • Hard Mode (Mission Reward)
      • 1x 163 High End
    • Challenge Mode (Boss Drop)
      • 2x 182 High End
      • chance for 1x 191 Gear Set
    • Challenge Mode (Mission Reward)
      • 1x 182 High End

Incursions:

• Hard Mode (Boss Drop)
      • 1x 204 High End Weapon
      • 1x 214 Gear Set
      • 182/204 High End or 214/240 Gear Set
    • Hard Mode (Weekly Reward)
      • 1x 204 High End Weapon
      • 1x 214 Gear Set
    • Challenge Mode (Boss Drop)
      • 1x 204 High End Weapon
      • 1x 240 Gear Set
      • 1x 204 High End or 240 Gear Set
    • Challenge Mode (Weekly Reward)
      • 1x 204 High End Weapon
      • 1x 240 Gear Set

Dark Zone (0-161 + 161-200):

• Named NPC Level 30 (DZ01 and DZ02)
      • 1x 163 High End or 191 Gear Set
    • Named NPC Level 31 (DZ03 and DZ04)
      • 1x 163/182 High End or 191/214 Gear Set
    • Named NPC Level 32 (DZ05 and DZ06)
      • 1x 163/182/204 High End or 191/214/240 Gear Set

Dark Zone (201+):

• Named NPC Level 32 (DZ01 and DZ02)
      • 1x 182/204 High End or 214/240 Gear Set
    • Named NPC Level 33 (DZ03 and DZ04)
      • 1x 182/204 High End or 214/240 Gear Set
    • Named NPC Level 34 (DZ05 and DZ06)
      • 1x 204 High End or 240 Gear Set

Dark Zone Supply Drops(0-161 + 161-200):

• DZ01 and DZ02
      • 1x 163/182 High End
      • chance for 191 Gear Set
    • DZ03 and DZ04
      • 1x 163/182 High End
      • chance for 191/214 Gear Set
    • DZ05 and DZ06
      • 1x 182/204 High End
      • chance for 214 Gear Set

Dark Zone Supply Drops(201+):

• DZ01 and DZ02
      • 1x 182/204 High End
      • chance for 214/240 Gear Set
    • DZ03 and DZ04
      • 1x 182/204 High End
      • chance for 214/240 Gear Set
    • DZ05 and DZ06
      • 1x 204 High End
      • chance for 240 Gear Set

Gear Sets

Final Measure:

• 50% Exotic Damage Resilience (2)
    • 15% Protection From Elties (3)
    • When damaging a hostile with a grenade, gain the defuse buff. When in range of a hostile grenade, the buff is consumed and defuses the grenade as well as gives you a grenade (4)

Hunter's Faith:

• 20% Marksman Rifle Critical Hit Damage (2)
    • 20% Damage to Elites (3)
    • Hitting an enemy with a bullet grants you temporary armor. The further your shot, the more armor. The armor disappears after one bullet hits you. (4)

Lone Star:

• 100% Ammo Capacity (2)
    • 1000 LMG Damage & 1000 Shotgun Damage (3)
    • When the weapon is holstered, it regains full ammo. (4)

Predator's Mark:

• 20% Optimal Range (2)
    • 800 Assault Rifle Damage & 700 Pistol Damage (3)
    • Hit 10 shots without switching target to make the target bleed for 100% of damage already done by those bullets. (4)

link to article

Guaranteed Gear Set Drops from HVTs and Challenge Mode missions... A reason to never go back to the DARK ZONE FINALLY!!!... First good news for this game in a long time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5daa2dc0c43a6
    deactivated-5daa2dc0c43a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These are all great changes. The only thing that's putting me off about the upcoming patch is the whole cutting the extraction ropes business. As if I didn't get robbed enough times in the DZ lets add more ways to be robbed lol.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

Did anyone really get back into this? I've played some on PS4 since 1.2 and really enjoyed myself. I feel like I'm finally starting to gear back up, it's slow and I'm finding it hard to find the sets I want but everything is in a pretty good place except crafting now. It's almost impossible to obtain enough crafting mats compared to how much Div Tech I have now. It would also be nice if they would offer better crafting plans for weapons at 204. I can't get great 204 weapons yet so it's hard to put down my Amazing AK and okish Snipers. I really want the M44 at 204 but haven't hit 80 in the DZ yet.

Puchiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hestilllives19: I've been playing more Division lately because of this patch. Doing the Daily HVTs and Weeklys especially you get so much good loot that you really can avoid doing dark zone stuff if you want. Crafting so far has become so irrelevant because of the good loot I only do it for mods now. From the looks of it they are probably gonna keep 204 weapon blueprints DZ exclusive to give people a reason to go there. But I've gotten so many 204 weapons from the HVTs I will hopefully eventually get the one I want. The new gear sets allow for so many build combos now as well.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hestilllives19

@puchiko: Yeah, I've kinda got my gear in a decent place right now from doing DZ and HVT's plus two Incursions, one of each. It's killing me though, to hit 75% mitigation I had to go full on into Armor and it killed my DPS. I'm sitting at 375K Toughness, but my Primary DPS is only 140K, with 22K Skill Power. I absolutely need a Primary 204 SMG with similar perks as my AK, which is good, it just doesn't crit enough to take advantage of Crit on Heal like I'd like. I'd also like a 3 Piece Strikers for my Mask, Chest, and Shoulder. Also, the only reason I say crafting is in a bad place is because I currently have around 300 High End Division Tech and about 20 of all the other High End Parts. That's kind of a problem. That much Division Tech is great, but now there is nothing to use it on. Same mostly goes for Pheonix Credits. Until they put good solid 204 Weapons and 240 Armor Plans in the Base of Operations those are pretty useless right now, especially since they are now finally giving them away about as often as they should be. Even if those plans were like 1,500 Pheonix Credits I think it would be cool to add them, especially the older sets at 240.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By monkeyking1969

I have gotten into playing again this past week. I think I finally hit some sort of sweet spot so that I can tackle Challenging Mode Missions and Incursions without being the dude who get wasted. After not playimg with shotguns I am liking the High-End (yellow) shotguns. I don't have THE shotgun that everyone wants, the Cassidy, but I have one that 'one hits' from 20-30 feet away. I have a few pieces from various Gear Sets too, and those are nice.

I like that they added some more single player stuff to do, but I have to admit I have no looked into how that HVT stuff works.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hestilllives19

@monkeyking1969: The Cassidy isn't all that great to be honest. It was fun in the beta but only having two rounds is really bad and you cannot mod it. If you want to go that route just pick up a sawed off as your pistol which will free you up to use a Sniper as your secondary, since it functions very similar and has infinite ammo. Look for a Yellow M870 and put a rate of fire/damage mag on it and you will hit things like a truck. Use the perk One is None, the 50% headshot free ammo perk, and it is almost a guaranteed free bullet on a headshot because 2-3 pellets will hit the head and each count to proc that perk so no need for a higher mag size. Look for the talents Brutal (God Roll), Coolheaded (skill build), Deadly, Predatory (Ultimate God Roll), and Responsive (God Roll). If you get one with Predatory, screw the other perks, it's worth keeping. Basically Predatory, if you didn't know, gives you a % of the enemy you just killed's health pool, usually around 14% for the next 5 seconds and can cause you to be revived if you are downed if that health is still coming back. So say you just killed an enemy with 1.5 million health, pretty normal against even 32 mobs, you should get back 210,000 health over 5 seconds, or twice most players health pool, and if you are downed while gaining back that health, say the last 42,000, you will be revived with 42,000 health 2-3 seconds after you are downed. So, keep it on pretty much any weapon you find it on, it's pretty great right now.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#8  Edited By monkeyking1969

@hestilllives19 said:

@monkeyking1969: The Cassidy isn't all that great to be honest. It was fun in the beta but only having two rounds is really bad and you cannot mod it. If you want to go that route just pick up a sawed off as your pistol which will free you up to use a Sniper as your secondary, since it functions very similar and has infinite ammo. Look for a Yellow M870 and put a rate of fire/damage mag on it and you will hit things like a truck. Use the perk One is None, the 50% headshot free ammo perk, and it is almost a guaranteed free bullet on a headshot because 2-3 pellets will hit the head and each count to proc that perk so no need for a higher mag size. Look for the talents Brutal (God Roll), Coolheaded (skill build), Deadly, Predatory (Ultimate God Roll), and Responsive (God Roll). If you get one with Predatory, screw the other perks, it's worth keeping. Basically Predatory, if you didn't know, gives you a % of the enemy you just killed's health pool, usually around 14% for the next 5 seconds and can cause you to be revived if you are downed if that health is still coming back. So say you just killed an enemy with 1.5 million health, pretty normal against even 32 mobs, you should get back 210,000 health over 5 seconds, or twice most players health pool, and if you are downed while gaining back that health, say the last 42,000, you will be revived with 42,000 health 2-3 seconds after you are downed. So, keep it on pretty much any weapon you find it on, it's pretty great right now.

Ah, excellent information thanks. I do have a Custom M870 MCS (Gear score 182), but mine is probably doing lower DPS than the Yellow one you are talking about. The "Gear talents" and "Weapon talents" are a bit confusing, so thanks for telling me some good ones.

stonyman65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Ran the new incursion with some randoms last night twice and went from 160 gear score to 200 in about an hour. Got some nice 240 gear score weapons out of it too. Not bad for not playing for a whole month!

Haven't played that much recently but I'm liking the new changes. I still need to take a trip to the dark zone and see how thats going. Last time it was nothing but hackers wasting everyone so we just left after a few mins. With these new gear drops in the DZ it might be worth running around for a while.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stonyman65: These new changes are pretty great, I'm assuming the 240 gear you got was Green Armor Set Items since weapons only drop High End and High End only drops up to 204 right now. Just be careful with those 240 gear sets. If they aren't perked correctly, they may hurt you more than they help because you could show 210 Gear Score but have bad gear that shouldn't be in the 201+ DZ. Try to keep a good eye out on the biggest stat right now, Armor Mitigation. You want to make sure that is sitting right around 74.5-75%, keeping it around there will keep you up in fights much longer and it's almost a must have in the DZ 201+ bracket. For reference I barely feel like I'm starting to hold my own with 75% mitigation at 140K DPS, 375K Toughness, and 25K Skill Power in DZ 201+. My DPS is still a bit low and I need a set like Strikers rolled like my current gear to bring it up to around 185 DPS.

Puchiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Puchiko

The HVTs Dailys and Weeklys are so lucrative that I've gotten my alt to 30 just to be able to do more. I plan on getting another alt to 30 this weekend as well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.