Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's The Division

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Mar 08, 2016

An online-only open-world shooter-RPG from Ubisoft Massive set in a chaotic New York City that is wrought by disease.

Killing rogues for platnum

logaan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm trying to get The Division platinum. I'm only two trophies away. I'm having trouble with killing 20 rogues. After about 100 hours of gameplay I've only killed 3.

I'm looking for someone to go rogue and let me kill them. If you're also a trophy hunter then I'll help you out too. Even after I get the trophy I'm happy to help others.

I would prefer to achieve the trophy normally but I have given up on it happening. When I see rogues they're always in groups of 4. If I'm also in a group of 4 then they run. Otherwise I'm dead.

My PSN is logaancampbell. Friend me or reply here and we'll organise it. Thanks for your help.

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Cheaters never win and winners never cheat

Puchiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Puchiko

I did this with a fellow duder last week on a lower level toon. Its not cheating if its built into the game. Elitists are what is ruining this game community...

If you have an alt level 1-13 I'd be willing to help. Sent you a PSN message

darkjohnny47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Thats the last trophy I need also.

PSN: darkjohnny47

I would be willing to help in any way possible. And I have an alt at 26? or so

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

@logaan: I'd help you out but I honestly don't really want to even start up The Division with the current state of the game. I had pretty competitive gear before Incursions but everyone glitches beyond my capabilities now. I think I got that pretty easily though before the patch, it was pretty easy to kill rouges if you knew what you were doing, I think I killed around 40 in my 140 or so hours. But with the current state of the game I'd have to disagree with Sully here, hunting Rogues that glitched to impossible to kill gear is just a really silly thing to try and do right now. Honestly you'd be better off trying to roll a second character and give it your best sub 160 gear and hunt in the lower dark zone at 30 or do it while leveling up that character, maybe even at the lower ends and actually be able to use abilities like sticky bomb to murder them. Just my 2 cents. Hope it helps logaan.

Puchiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you have an alt under 14 I would we willing to help by trading rogue kills. Takes about 20 minutes to do.

Thats the last trophy I need also.

PSN: darkjohnny47

I would be willing to help in any way possible. And I have an alt at 26? or so

darkjohnny47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I got the platinum. Thanks for offering to help though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.