Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Mar 07, 2017

Take on South American drug cartels in this open world entry in the Ghost Recon franchise.

They Got Punisher

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

I mean, they got Punisher. For a DLC. Glad to see this game is still running with content, even if I haven't put too much time into it since they started focusing on multiplayer. Definitely looking forward to checking this out, even if the insane difficulty of the Sam Fisher mission was a bit of a turn-off.

DanishingAct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Weird that they got the actor but not the actual Punisher license. Sounds cool though.

Relkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Predator, Splinter Cell, Punisher*...what a weird fucking game this is. I should probably play it at some point.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@relkin said:

Predator, Splinter Cell, Punisher*...what a weird fucking game this is. I should probably play it at some point.

It's super good! It's fifteen bucks on Steam! I might buy it again just to have it on Steam!

BoOzak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I enjoyed it when I played it, the free DLC was fun too. Worth noting that the game is free for a few days so if you want to just just play through the DLC that should be more than enough time.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got the game on PS4 and is one of the games I got again when I got the Xbox One X. I did everything one possibly can when I went through it on the PS4. It's a good game; it's just really repetitive, in more ways than one. I didn't get any of the DLC; doesn't look that great to me. I was playing it again since I didn't actually finish it on the X; it always looked great, but the HDR implementation is really good. It's what I was playing before I got Days Gone and I'll probably go back to it after.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.