Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Jun 08, 2009

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 is the latest edition of the perennial golf series, brought to you by EA Sports and EA Tiburon. The Wii version can be played with the Motion Plus adapter, while the 360 and PS3 versions utilize analog sticks for club control.

Tiger Woods 10 Wii Reviews

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Al3xand3r

So far at least. GameTrailers first (9/10):

91 - 1UP
    With the addition of MotionPlus, Woods 10 on the Wii is a fantastic golfing videogame, besting its console counterparts because of its control options, extra courses, party game modes, and Frolf. Not to mention, it's casual friendly for anyone to play, but with enough difficulty options for the hardcore to stay interested. It's almost hard to imagine it getting better than this for the foreseeable future.
    90 - Nintendo Power
    Last year's version was phenomenal, but the option to use the Wii MotionPlus accessory makes Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 the most authentic sports video game I've every played. [July 2009, p.90]
    90 - IGN
    Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 for Wii is the definitive golf game. It's filled to the top with content, sports spectacular controls enhanced by MotionPlus, and includes great Disc Golf and online modes. Seriously, this is an amazing package made all the better by the peripheral pack- in.
    85 - GameZone
    Across the game’s several innovative features, a common thread ensures Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10’s status as a landmark Wii title — from stunningly accurate motion controls to allowing players to compete with the pros, this game was made to be the most immersive golf game of all-time. And it is.
    85 - Game Informer
    Wii MotionPlus is a great boon to the Wii version of Tiger - the game is merely a [70] without it. [July 2009, p.82]
    81 - Official Nintendo Magazine UK
    If only the putting was more consistent. If it were, this would be as essential as "Grand Slam." [July 2009, p.80]

Steve_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Steve_C

Good to see the MotionPlus making a meaningful difference, though it was already evident from previews.

I'll probably wait for Wii Sports Resort to pick it up; i've never played a Tiger Woods game, nor am I interested in golf.

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Stang

Got my motion plus and Tiger Woods in today, and I am loving the combo! My only complaint is loading times, everything else is great.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Claude
    RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By RHCPfan24

This looks like a good start to Wii Motion Plus! Yeah, I think I might get this and this will be the first time I bought a Tiger Woods game....ever.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#6  Edited By AgentJ

Pssh, it only got an 81 from Nintendo UK so it must be garbage : )

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Linkyshinks

It's getting bought by me on July 3rd, when it launches here in Europe.

Hairydutchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Hairydutchman

From the gametrailers review: "If you want to buy the non bundled package than detuct two whole points from our score"

Wow, the motionplus makes that big of a difference huh? Awesome.

Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By Luke

Awesome, I'll probably be getting the Wii version of this for sure!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.