Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Apr 24, 2014

A sequel to the original Theatrhythm with more songs, characters, and gameplay modes, including two-player versus.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call coming west.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

This had always been something of a given, but it wasn't made official until today. Square Enix has announced that they're releasing Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call in the west later this year. Here's the first English trailer:

Steadying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Steadying

I know it won't happen, but I think it'd be really cool if they had some XV songs in this as a little preview for the game.

rjpelonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By rjpelonia

It's nice to get confirmation of a stateside release. A release date would've been cool, but eh, whatya gonna do.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

I know it won't happen, but I think it'd be really cool if they had some XV songs in this as a little preview for the game.

It's possible. The original Theatrhythm included as song from the game (when it was still known as Final Fantasy Versus XIII) as DLC.

morningstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Had many hours of fun with the first one. No doubt I'll have plenty more with this one, only now on a XL screen =)

cloudymusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sort of crazy that it took them this many months to announce the localization, but I'm super hyped for this.

tatsuyarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

My import copy is on its way. Can't wait ^_^

Vessel28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One could hope that Type-0 cutscene means something.

ervonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope they streamlined the experience, if not for the nostalgia rush I wouldn't have spent as much time with the first one. Grinding Rhythmia for extra songs was terrible and as far as rhythm games go you spent a lot of time in meaningless menus confirming your Rhythmia and EXP gains. A minor thing but it really got on my nerves.

That said, over 200 songs is almost as crazy as including Dark City Treno over Eiko's theme.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

These games look cool. Unfortunately I'm only intimately familiar with FFIV and the XIII series so I wouldn't get as much enjoyment out of it as long-time fans will, but it's really cool that they exist.

Unrelated, it's too bad they didn't release the Vita TV stateside, I'd love to play some of the PSP remakes of the older FF games, but I hate staring at portable screens for that amount of time. I know I'm missing out on some great stuff.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.