Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Legend of Zelda

Franchise »

Nintendo's flagship fantasy action-adventure series created by Shigeru Miyamoto and Takashi Tezuka in 1985, the Zelda series is the source of many revolutionary gameplay conventions, and continues to be one of the most popular and critically acclaimed video game franchises of all time.

This may be relevant to your interests

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

#1  Edited By Kidavenger
    No Caption Provided

Hyrule Historia

http://www.amazon.ca/The-Legend-Zelda-Hyrule-Historia/dp/1616550414/ref=pd_rhf_gw_s_cp_7

Book Description

Release Date: Jan 29 2013

Dark Horse Books and Nintendo team up to bring you The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia, containing an unparalleled collection of historical information on The Legend of Zelda franchise. This handsome hardcover contains never-before-seen concept art, the full history of Hyrule, the official chronology of the games, and much more! Starting with an insightful introduction by the legendary producer and video-game designer of Donkey Kong, Mario, and The Legend of Zelda, Shigeru Miyamoto, this book is crammed full of information about the storied history of Link's adventures from the creators themselves! As a bonus, The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia includes an exclusive comic by the foremost creator of The Legend of Zelda manga - Akira Himekawa!

I'm kind of surprised they haven't made this to be part of some future collector's edition; or have they...

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By MariachiMacabre

I would actually check this out.

awadnin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By awadnin

Mah boi, this book is what all true warriors strive for.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By BisonHero

I think it's crazy that the cover features Fierce Deity Link so prominently. Don't get me wrong, he's awesome, but he's an obscure transformation from a game that I don't imagine people are familiar with, even if they really should be.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By TheHT

I want it.

I WANT IT.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.