Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Feb 27, 2001

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons is one of the two Oracle games released on the Game Boy Color. It features the ability to change the four seasons as Link goes on a quest to save the Oracle of Seasons, Din.

Just released on 3DS estore

Nezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Nezza

I see that this and Oracle of Ages have just been released on the Nintendo 3DS estore.

Does anyone have any experiance of these, and if so would you say they are still worth a play or would my 2d Zelda needs on the 3DS be better served elsewhere? Last but not least, which is the better game - Seasons or Ages?

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

I've played both and really enjoyed them. If you have to pick up one, go with Seasons - firstly, season switching is just a much more interesting mechanic; secondly, there's a really cool area in that game, I won't spoil it though.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By Dagbiker

I played one of them, it is not related to any other zelda.game at all. Its kinda like wind waker, which I think are the best zelda games.

yinstarrunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By yinstarrunner

They're good games. I like Ages more. It's more focused around puzzles, while seasons is more focused around action, so choose which one appeals to you more.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

Everyone knows you have to get both so you can transfer over your save data (I imagine via password, since they'd actually have to do work to let you do it via virtual link cable). I haven't played these games in years though, so I couldn't tell you anything else about it.

triple07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By triple07

I loved both of them as a kid so I would say try them out. I personally prefered Seasons but honestly I think thats because I liked red more than blue so...

Damn I wish I got paid sooner...

BoringK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

I bought them both. Which should I play first?

Scullinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am also thinking about getting these games. The price right now is only $5 each (for a limited time??). Do you think they will up that price or maybe even take it off the marketplace all some point?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7530f19fbe4
    deactivated-5d7530f19fbe4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

They're both really good, but I preferred Ages because it was more focused on puzzles. That said, there's an incredibly frustrating Goron dancing mini-game in Ages that you have to beat to progress. There's a similar dancing sequence in Seasons, but it's much easier. They're both small parts of the games, but just a heads up.

Avatar image for deactivated-6510b42705eab
    deactivated-6510b42705eab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

@scullinator: On June 20th the prices of each will go up a dollar to $5.99.

Nezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By Nezza

I ended up buying both thanks to Nintendo's really, really annoying minimum funds payment of £10.

Started on Seasons first.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.