Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The King of Fighters XIII

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Jul 14, 2010

Expanding on the revamped visual style of The King of Fighters XII, the thirteenth main installment of the tag-team fighting game series concludes the three-part story of Ash Crimson and the mysterious Those From The Past organization.

When is KoF XIII coming to consoles? What is it about Ash?

Goldanas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Goldanas

I'm getting a little antsy here. I see that Japan has had time to tool around with it in the arcades, and I'd like to have a go with Takuma, just as much as the next guy. 

They haven't even announced console versions in any region yet. It worries me dreadfully so. 

I know I should just have faith in SNK Playmore and trust that they'll get around to it. I just hope they don't take a year and half to get it over here like they did with King of Fighters XI. 

So to ease my worries, let's also have an Ash Crimson general: 

Hypnotically Androgynous, though not as much as Shion   
       Hypnotically Androgynous, though not as much as Shion   
    Love him, hate him: he's the most fascinating and creative fighting game lead there's been in some time. I just love the animosity he spurs inside, and outside, the games. 

What do you think? Blessing, curse, abomination? What say you?
    Axersia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Axersia

I'd hit it.

Goldanas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Goldanas
    @Axersia said:

" I'd hit it. "

As would I, but it depends on the connotation behind "hit". This is a fighting series after all.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.