Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

Where Exactly Does Ulfric go after the battle of Solitude?

GeoffPeterson1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GeoffPeterson1

I usually follow an npc after a quest out of curiosity. but after the end of the battle following Ulfric got pretty tiresome so I stopped. Has anyone here followed Ulfric all the way to his destination I would really like to know where he is.

Storms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Storms

Probably Windhelm.

InternetCrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By InternetCrab

I think he goes to Windhelm and sits on his throne like he always does.

GeoffPeterson1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GeoffPeterson1

Oh ok well its just that I didn't find him there when I returned.....I guess that's just a Bethesda thing.

briangodsoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By briangodsoe

Here he goes again on his own. He's walkin' down the only road he's ever known. like a drifter he was born to walk alone.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb7c57ae2335
    deactivated-5fb7c57ae2335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@briangodsoe said:

Here he goes again on his own. He's walkin' down the only road he's ever known. like a drifter he was born to walk alone.

This made my fucking night. Thanks, man.

JawlessPiano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I followed him and he first leaves Solitude and heads North towards the bay. He will then swims across and start heading for Windhelm. However, he encounters an Imperial camp and kills everyone in it. The legate stationed here cannot be killed. I had to lead him away from Ulfric so he would stop fighting and continue to Windhelm. After this, he encounters a castle in the Pale and kills every bandit at this castle. He then continues walking until he finally reaches Windhelm. Thats pretty much it. Legate Rikke and General Tulius do the same thing, just going from Windhelm to Solitude.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.