Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

Has anyone met Angi? (Minor exploration spoilers? But not really)

theguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By theguy

Earlier I decided to explore pale pass, which I remembered from Oblivion and was marked on the map with Skyrim. Anyway I ended up seeing how far south I could go and arrived at a camp far above Falkreath in the mountains. Here I met Angi who had a shooting range set up outside her home. She had lived here for a few years since her parents were killed in Helgen by drunken Imperials (who she later killed in revenge).

No Caption Provided

She said I could practice with her and I agreed so she gave me a series of challenges (hitting targets in a certain time etc) which upon completion raise the archery skill. I just got 6 skill points for free :D

No Caption Provided

It was such a remote place I didn't expect anything to be up there but turns out I was wrong. I love Skyrim's attention to detail, its the little things like this that make the world so great. Anyway have you come across Angi? What other small details have you found?

Jothel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Jothel

No i've not met her yet but now i really want to.

oraknabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By oraknabo

Probably the first person I met after getting out of the first town. It was great luck because I had already planned to focus on archery.

Neferon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Neferon

Yep, found her. She taught me how to shoot a bow. Good times , good times.

maxB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By maxB

Yup, found her if you complete all the practices sessions you get a bow and a few archery skill ups

Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By Mr_Skeleton

There is also some place at the edge of the map called Bard's something where you meet a ghost bard who will give you a few speech points (there is also a shout near that area).

Avatar image for volatilberzerker
    VolatilBerzerker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yes I've her. If I remember correctly its also possible to marry her. You do this by getting her to join the dragon slayers. By talking to her and doing the quest line, she will eventually fall in love with you!

Avatar image for asilentprotagonist
    ASilentProtagonist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Such a cool moment. Moments like this is what make me love Skyrim so much, it feels so organic.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.