Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Syndicate

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Jun 09, 1993

An action strategy game set in a dystopian future where megacorporations control the world and wage war on each other with cybernetically-enhanced "Agents".

Original Syndicate now on GoG, wooooo!

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Edited By Tennmuerti

If you either want to re-live the game of your childhood (like me) or see what the big deal was back in the day, Syndicate is now on GoG for like $6. Not sure when this happened but I think it's been available from mid January. Compatible with Win7 yes please.

It's the game that made me love cyberpunk for the rest of my life, it's the game that made me love top down squad tactics. Shit I'm tearing up ... QQ

You are a god, and the agents are your four horsemen. (metaphorically)

Kidnaping scientists, research budgets, equiping sweet new weapons on your squad, pimping them out with cybernetics. Controlling your 4 killing machine puppets through CHIP implants in their brains, and for those extreme situations mercilessly pumping them full of drugs! Laying waste to your enemies with a hail of gunfire, rockets lazers, whatever. Or "persuading" inocent bystanders to defend you like a personal zombie army. This isn't your generic FPS with some toys and abilities son.

It's a fucking classic godamit! A part of gaming history. I will verbally bitchslap any of you ingrates that dare say anything negative against this masterpiece. So there. :P

(1993 ... godamn) /snif

Atlantic Accelerator was too much for me at 9. Why? Because I didn't use drugs. Moral of the story: use drugs executive.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Tennmuerti

If you either want to re-live the game of your childhood (like me) or see what the big deal was back in the day, Syndicate is now on GoG for like $6. Not sure when this happened but I think it's been available from mid January. Compatible with Win7 yes please.

It's the game that made me love cyberpunk for the rest of my life, it's the game that made me love top down squad tactics. Shit I'm tearing up ... QQ

Kidnaping scientists, research budgets, equiping sweet new weapons on your squad, pimping them out with cybernetics. Controlling your 4 killing machine puppets through CHIP implants in their brains, and for those extreme situations mercilessly pumping them full of drugs! Laying waste to your enemies with a hail of gunfire, rockets lazers, whatever. Or "persuading" inocent bystanders to defend you like a personal zombie army. This isn't your generic FPS with some toys and abilities son.

It's a fucking classic godamit! A part of gaming history. I will verbally bitchslap any of you ingrates that dare say anything negative against this masterpiece. So there. :P

(1993 ... godamn) /snif

Atlantic Accelerator was too much for me at 9. Why? Because I didn't use drugs. Moral of the story: use drugs executive.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.