Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Starbreeze Studios AB

Company »

Starbreeze is a Swedish video game developer best known for making The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay based on the movie, and The Darkness which is based on a comic book series produced by Top Cow Productions.

Jason Bourne heads to Starbreeze

PrawnToast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By PrawnToast

EA have just announced that they have acquired the rights to create a new title in the Bourne universe. They picked up the license from the ashes of Sierra who bit the dust in the ActiBlizz merger.

Development duties will be handled by Starbreeze, who are also working on another as-yet-untitled title for EA (Project RedLime - rumoured to be Syndicate).

Consider me interested

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e0ee2ea170
    deactivated-5e0e0ee2ea170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 0

Good because EA will release it on PC.

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By gunswordfist
    PrawnToast said:
    "EA have just announced that they have acquired the rights to create a new title in the Bourne universe. They picked up the license from the ashes of Sierra who bit the dust in the ActiBlizz merger.

Development duties will be handled by Starbreeze, who are also working on another as-yet-untitled title for EA (Project RedLime - rumoured to be Syndicate).

Consider me interested"

HOLY SHYET! Color me interested! If anyone can get melee and gun combat right for a Bourne game, it would be Starbreeze. These guys' futures are looking too bright. I say Chronicles Of Riddick Assault On Dark Athena has a shot at FPS Of The Year.
    Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

With Starbreeze on the project, you can be assured it's going to be a solid title.

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By gunswordfist
    Sir_Ragnarok said:
    "With Starbreeze on the project, you can be assured it's going to be a solid title.
    "

Yes you can. This game is going to be incredible.
    Neorub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Neorub

Nice , Starbrezze working on Riddick and Bourne. I throuhly enjoyed The Darkness and anticipiating the remake of Riddick.

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By gunswordfist
    Neorub said:
    "Nice , Starbrezze working on Riddick and Bourne. I throuhly enjoyed The Darkness and anticipiating the remake of Riddick."

Remake+sequel that is! Assault On Dark Athena should be the best deal since The Orange Box!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.