Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 17, 2003

A standalone expansion to Star Wars: Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast, putting players in the role of a customizable student of Luke Skywalker's Jedi Academy.

Steam Star Wars Sale

Avatar image for deactivated-57beb9d651361
    deactivated-57beb9d651361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Alliteration!

So, I bought the Star Wars Jedi Knight bundle back in November, and I'm thinking of diving in. Chances are, though, that they've aged terribly and I was looking for a little input.

Is there any need to play them in order (...and what is the order)? If not, which is the best and is it worthwhile just ditching some.

Don't judge me - I'm deathly hungover and have a hankering for some old-school action.
    ShaneDev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ShaneDev

I only played Jedi Academy. It was a lot of fun, the combat was surprisingly good and the graphics were fine. Dismembering Stormtroopers was fun and the story was interesting for the most part. I do not know about the others though.

Rattle618

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Rattle618

Does that bundle include the Dark Forces games? If that's the case the order is:

-Dark Forces
    -Dark Forces II
    -Jedi Knight II: Outcast
    -Jedi Knight II: Academy

It is very much worth it to go through them in order in my opinion, although the first two haven't aged as well as the second two.
    Avatar image for deactivated-57beb9d651361
    deactivated-57beb9d651361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@Rattle618: Yeah, it does. Thanks a lot, man. I'll just install them all just now then.

I've heard a lot of good things about Jedi Academy, just have to work my way there first :)
    vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By vitor

Can't see this on the UK page - at least not advertised prominently ala the ARMA sale.

EnchantedEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By EnchantedEcho

I decided to boot up Jedi Outcast's multiplayer. People are still playing that game, don't get me wrong it's a great game but it's realllyyy old.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.