Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sonic Unleashed

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 14, 2008

Sonic Unleashed is two different Sonic titles released in 2008 across four consoles. Both titles feature high-speed Sonic stages, slower-paced "Werehog" levels, and town hubs where players must progress through the story.

Which version should I get

SpinCookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By SpinCookie

Sorry for another one of these boring threads, but I'm torn.  I really want to support the Wii version for some strange reason, but the PS3 version just looks fantastic, the colors and polish in the HD levels on the PS3 look awesome.  Trophies are also a plus, I'm probably answering my own question (PS3) but for some reason the Wii version still calls to me.  Which one do you guys think I should get.  And don't say neither, I'm a sonic fan and want to play this.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By wefwefasdf

I would go for the better experience which is on the PS3.

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

None of em. The game is garbage.

BlackWaterCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By BlackWaterCO

Xbox 360 version which is graphically superior

SpinCookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By SpinCookie
    SpikeSpiegel said:
    "I would go for the better experience which is on the PS3."
    Thanks, I think I probably will, as much as I love the Wii, HD sonic is hard to pass up.
    ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By ZenaxPure

Well if the demo is any indication for the rest of the running in the game graphics sure don't mean much. I mean playing the demo (360) multiple times now I can barely remember any of the landscape since I never actually saw most of it holding onto the X button the whole time making everything a blur. Seriously Sonic never moves this fast in past Sonic games and I don't see why he needs to now. What gives sega? I guess my opinion to your question would be none of them, seriously. 

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Karmum
    BlackWaterCO said:
    "Xbox 360 version which is graphically superior"
    As stereotypical as that sounds (that the 360 version is better than the PS3 version, and the two more powerful consoles should be better than the weaker one), reviews point to the Wii version being the best of them all. If you don't want trophies/achievements, I'd go with that one. If you want to.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.