Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 23, 2010

Join Sonic, Amigo, Ulala, and a bunch more classic Sega characters in this kart-style racing game.

Interested in Sega All-Star Racing? I'm live streaming it.

mrjared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By mrjared

Hey all. After the boys posted their Quick Look there's been some renewed interest in Sonic & Sega All-Star Racing, and deservedly so. It's probably the best Kart racer since Crash Team Racing, short of maybe Super Mario Kart DS. It's nonstop Sega fan-service to be sure, but as someone who grew up with the Master System, I adore it. 

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jaredrea

I'll be going through some of the content at the end of the game as well as racing online, so you can see just how awesome the cycles are ;)  Feel free to tune in! There will be an archive of this available as well.

MrGetBonus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MrGetBonus

ALEX KIDD

mrjared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mrjared

Thanks a lot for coming and checking out the game everyone. The archive is up and now you can watch me get sodomized over and over again by red rockets ;o

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/5215065

lead_farmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By lead_farmer

Man, I am really considering getting this game now.  I am in need of a good kart racing game.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@lead_farmer said:
    " Man, I am really considering getting this game now.  I am in need of a good kart racing game. "
    Between this and the Quick Look, I'm definitely thinking about picking it up. Looks like a solid game. And it might satiate my need for a chaotic racer in the space before Blur's release.
    TheKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By TheKing
    @lead_farmer:@Sir_Ragnarok: 

I picked it up because I'm a huge Shenmue fan. I didn't expect it to be very good but I'm surprisingly enjoying it a lot.
    alexrubens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By alexrubens

Jared, 

What kind of capture hardware do you use? Im interested in the Hauppagge HD PVR and wondering if you've heard anything about it.

Thanks!

mrjared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mrjared
    @ajr123: I just use a simple Canopus S-Video capture device, but I also have a down-converter so I can play in 720p but broadcast in SD. 

As for the Hauppagge, it's great for recording (in fact, its probably the best at recording direct to HD), but nigh-impossible to stream from unless you're on a Mac, because what you'll have to open up a window and then capture it direct from the desktop and Windows tends to choke on that sort of nonsense. Even then, you wouldn't want to do it like that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.