Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Nov 27, 2012

With a heavy focus on Arena combat, Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault pits the familiar faces from the long running series into a series of MOBA-like battles.

The Vita Version of this game is garbage

craigbandicoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

I know that they had a lot of time to complete the Vita version of the game, but this version is so bad when compared to the Playstation 3 game.

It seems they took the PS3 game and tried to compress it as much as they could and then throw it onto the Vita. It suffers from frame rate issues, pixelated menus, random graphic drop in and drop outs and even worse camera control than the PS3 version.

Please, no one buy the vita version of this game.

Nezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

I picked this up on the PS3 last year dirt cheap just for the cross buy promotion.

Many, many months later and the game finally arrives and I can't help but agree with you. The frame rate is awful, just incredibly laggy. The whole thing just feels rushed, which in itself is laughable considering it over a half a year late.

I feel sorry for anyone that buys this a a stand-alone Vita title.

reisz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Bummer! I heard a lot of the same criticisms about AC III Liberation when that came out and that turned out to be one of my Games of 2012, I'd still be interested in giving this a shot but I'm not buying any games at the moment so it won't be for a good while, thanks for the heads up.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

I kinda think the PS3 version is garbage. The best thing that I will eventually get from it is a code for a free copy of Gladiator/Deadlocked because of the delayed Vita version.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Aegon

@gunstarred said:

I kinda think the PS3 version is garbage. The best thing that I will eventually get from it is a code for a free copy of Gladiator/Deadlocked because of the delayed Vita version.

Yeah, PS3 version is trash too. That's coming from a dude who loves R&C and thought Crack in Time was awesome. I want more of that :(

craigbandicoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@aegon said:

@gunstarred said:

Yeah, PS3 version is trash too. That's coming from a dude who loves R&C and thought Crack in Time was awesome. I want more of that :(

I think the problem is Insomniac has many different ideas and instead of evolving them, they just seem to throw them at Ratchet & Clank. I don't know why we have not seen any "Clank Karting" yet though, so they must have some self restraint.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.