Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Princess Crown

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Dec 11, 1997

An action RPG for the Saturn developed by the team that would eventually become VanillaWare.

Import friendly?

sterbacblu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By sterbacblu

If I got this game either on Saturn or PSP is it import friendly?  I've heard only good things, but would like some more information if possible.

I guess I should specify, I mean import friendly in the sense that I don't need to understand the text to get through it.
    eleniel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By eleniel

It's pretty import-friendly, though FAQs are always helpful.  It's a great game; if you liked Odin Sphere you'll like it.  I have the PSP version.  Here's a review: http://www.gamertell.com/gaming/comment/important-importables-princess-crown-review-for-psp/

MisterSpiffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MisterSpiffy

The one Edmontonian (I'm guessing) that I see on the forums and he's asking about a game called Princess Crown. :p

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Linkyshinks

Yeah, you should be fine with the aid of a good FAQ to help out when needed.  

I bought a Sega Saturn copy recently, but I haven't even had a chance to play it yet, I will do tonight though, now that I've finished Muramasa: The Demon Blade.   

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.