Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Portal 2

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

Portal 2 is the sequel to the acclaimed first-person puzzle game, carrying forward its love of mind-bending problems and its reckless disregard for the space-time continuum.

Extra copy of Portal 2

Dunchad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Dunchad

Hey duders.

Since Valve has been giving out those 75% off tickets for Portal 2 I figured I'd buy an extra copy and give it away. Only premium members are eligible for this, because...well, I'm an elitist douche.

So if you're a member and want Portal 2...hmm. Let's have a test of taste and/or luck. First one to give me the correct 3 letter combination, wins. And no changing your answers - any edits to your post will DQ you.

EDIT: No "correct" answers yet. If none come, I may end up choosing the closest one - but I'll bump the post to give others a chance as well. To keep it fair (since with this proclamation, I've invalidated some answers), I'll add one more question. So posts made after this edit need to give me 4 letter combination, instead of 3.

Favourite wuxia film?

AHouse of Flying Daggers
    BHero
    CCrouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

Favourite samurai film?

ATwilight Samurai
    BThe Last Samurai
    CWhen the Last Sword Is Drawn

Favourite vampire film?

AInterview With the Vampire
    BI Am Legend
    CShadow of the Vampire

Favourite disaster film?

AThe Day After Tomorrow
    BDeep Impact
    CTwister

EDIT2: I guess everybody already has Portal 2 since so few people took part in this. Grats RJPelonia, with the best answer.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Justin258

I wouldn't say this makes you an elitist at all. More like someone who wants to reward people who have paid for a membership.

Also, I already have Portal 2.

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Video_Game_King

ABA.

Mastercheesey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Mastercheesey

CBA but I already have the game so I'm good.

rjpelonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By rjpelonia

ACA

huntad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By huntad

I already have the game (so I don't need it) but I wanna answer the questions.

1. Haven't seen any of them.

2. B

3. B

Genkkaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By Genkkaku

CA Haven't seen the other 2 but not I am Legend do C

But I also already own Portal 2 but Twilight Samurai such a great Samurai flick I had to answer

jacobmccourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#8  Edited By jacobmccourt

AAA

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By SexyToad

AAC but I'm not premium...

Dunchad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dunchad

Bumpity bump.

Dunchad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dunchad

I really need to start writing posts in Word or something - nothing pisses me off more than losing a wall of text. Basically I explained the correct answer (BCAC) and why I chose RJPelonia's answer (only wuxia bit was incorrect and his choice there is my 2nd favourite of the given options). Here's a summary:

Hero

While I love House of the Flying Daggers, the Hero is just such a visual treat that I can't help but to love it.

When the Last Sword Is Drawn

It's such a shame that this film isn't better known or liked. At least it seems most people I've talked to, haven't seen it. I love most stories set in the Meiji Restoration, which is my favourite time period, especially if they have to do with Ishin-shishi or the Shinsengumi. So this film hits all the right spots and it has such a great story - there're few scenes there that always make me all teary-eyed.

Interview With the Vampire

There's just something I love about Anne Rice's vampire stories. I even liked Queen of the Damned and have rewatched in several times, while most people seems to consider it rather crappy. I think Interview With the Vampire was the first vampire film I've ever seen which, I'm sure, also helped it to become so memorable to me.

Twister

This was one of those movies that stay with you even after you walk out of the movie theathre. Matrix was another one like that. But after Twister there was a storm outside and I remember watching the dark storm clouds on the horizon all the way home - hoping and fearing, against all odds, to see a tornado. Of course, we don't get those around here, so that wasn't going to happen. So Twister is definitely my favourite film in the "natural disaster" category - the special effects still hold up, even today.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.