Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon Sun/Moon

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Nov 18, 2016

Pokémon's 20th anniversary game invites players to the tropical, Hawai'i-styled Alola region.

Starter dual types

Sinreaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

So don't know if this has been stated already but is it pretty likely at this point that the dual types will alternate the weaknesses?

grass/flying

fire/fighting

water/ice

so basically

grass>water>fire>grass

flying>fighting>ice>flying

think it would be neat and the types seem like they fit to me, any thoughts?

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By MezZa

I believe the leaks have been pointing towards grass/flying fire/dark and water/fairy. The concept drawings of the final evolutions that leaked seem to back this up as well. An owl archer, a heel wrestler, and a siren. Not confirmed of course, but they did include a sketch of an npc before she had been revealed with the drawings of these. So take that as you will.

Cesakich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Cesakich

I think that leak has been getting more and more proof as well? Like there was a recent Corocoro leak that had a symbol on Ash's hat (in the anime) and that same symbol was the leaked art for Litten's final evolution

But still, take it with a grain of salt

Sinreaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@mezza:

Yea that particular leak is what gave me the idea, I didn't notice its saying the types but I saw that litten evolved into a wrestler, so I figured it was fighting, but I guess dark would make sense as well. popplio being fairy makes sense as well now that you say it. Besides another fire/fighting would be a bummer, so honestly I hope you are right.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.