Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pac-Man

Franchise »

Namco's iconic Pac-Man has enjoyed 30 years of popularity in the video game industry.

Pac Man 30th Anniversary Game

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks
    Hirokazu Yasuhara, co creator and level designer for Sonic the Hedgehog, is working on a Pac-Man 30th anniversary  game, according to Gamasutra;

"We are in the midst of making Pac-Man come back because his 30th anniversary is in 2010 actually. As a group, we feel like we should do something to make him come back. So, there's one project that we started working on, and [Yasuhara is] part of it."

Makoto Iwai, Namco Bandai Games America

Yasuhara last year expressed a desire to create a character action game, casually referencing Pac Man.

Kou_Leifoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Kou_Leifoh

I hope the new Pac Man isn't like the Pac Man World games.=S I really hope it would be a sequel to Pac Man Championship Edition. But Not exclusive to the 360, Namco should make avaliable to PS3 & Wii as well.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3  Edited By kush

It could be interesting, but it could also be absolutely terrible. I'm happy that they're not just doing another Championship Edition type game though...I would find it hard for them to top that game, or really bring anything new that would be worth another purchase.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.