Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

Create a long-winding train of ghosts and eat 'em for large combos in this frantic sequel to Pac-Man Championship Edition.

Did the spiral leaderboard crash?

Supermarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Supermarius

So i was playing some Pac man CE DX and i was looking through the modes when i realized that my ranking in Spiral mode was not showing up all of the sudden. My overall rank was still the same so i knew that my score hadn't disappeared. So i reloaded the game, still no displayed spiral rank, then i cleared the cache, deleted the game and redownloaded it. Still no displayed rank. So i tried replaying some time attacks to change my rank to see if that fixed it. I beat a time attack rank and when i hit back the Spiral rankings were back, but now i was number 34 out of 540. Weird.

Avatar image for pizzalunchables
    pizzalunchables

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By pizzalunchables

I've had a lot of leaderboard issues as well, though not your problem specifically.

I'm playing on PS3 and it seems like whenever I top an old score, it never shows up on the online leaderboards right away my old score is still the one being "graded" by the game. Anyone else have this problem? I find it rather annoying.

ItBeStefYo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By ItBeStefYo

Had the exact same thing :/ oh well it doesnt matter that much.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.