Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo

Company »

Nintendo was founded in Kyoto, Japan in 1889 as a manufacturer of hanafuda playing cards. The company went through several small niche businesses before becoming a video game company.

nintendo kiddy

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kingmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By kingmasters

ha-cha-cha-cha

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By BiggerBomb

wut

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By fr0br0

Zing!

kingmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kingmasters

I was just saying nintendo is a kiddy thing and then I jazz hand and soft shoed out of the thread

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BiggerBomb
    Hexproof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hexproof

What is this... I don't even!? O_o

kingmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kingmasters

I have a wii to but I have not touched it in like a year
    and also Nintendo said at E3 casual all the way 

Avatar image for rocketknightkenny
    RocketKnightKenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RocketKnightKenny

Nintendo isn't kiddy.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By brukaoru

Flamebait threads, cha-cha-cha!

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10  Edited By Arkthemaniac

Some company in England did a study to see the average age of gamers. It revealed that the average age of GTA players was 12, while the average age of Mario players was 26.

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By Emilio
    Arkthemaniac said:
    "Some company in England did a study to see the average age of gamers. It revealed that the average age of GTA players was 12, while the average age of Mario players was 26."
    A-cha-cha-cha!
    Man, if wasn't for Nintendo there would be no PlayStation or Xbox. Think about that.
    PharoahCapcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PharoahCapcom

Nintendo is kiddy and they bank on lame gimmicks instead of getting some actual games.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Arkthemaniac
    PharoahCapcom said:
    "Nintendo is kiddy and they bank on lame gimmicks instead of getting some actual games."
    A lot of Nintendo's games have top-notch level design, especially Mario and Metroid. Besides, Nintendo hasn't released any gimmicky software for the Wii than I can think of. All of their Wii titles thus far have been solid, even though Wii Play was short and shallow.
    DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DualReaver
    Arkthemaniac said:
    "PharoahCapcom said:
    "Nintendo is kiddy and they bank on lame gimmicks instead of getting some actual games."
    A lot of Nintendo's games have top-notch level design, especially Mario and Metroid. Besides, Nintendo hasn't released any gimmicky software for the Wii than I can think of. All of their Wii titles thus far have been solid, even though Wii Play was short and shallow."
    I agree sort of.
    Nintendo does make many top-notch games, although they're all rehashed games. I would love to see Nintendo come up with some good original games. The problem with the Wii is, the controller is fairly gimmicky, as well the controller limits a lot of developers and prevents them from making anymore than crappy ports for the Wii. As well as Jeff mentioned on one of the bombcasts, for every good Wii game there is a hundred shitty ones.
    PharoahCapcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By PharoahCapcom
    Arkthemaniac said:
    "PharoahCapcom said:
    A lot of Nintendo's games have top-notch level design, especially Mario and Metroid. Besides, Nintendo hasn't released any gimmicky software for the Wii than I can think of. All of their Wii titles thus far have been solid, even though Wii Play was short and shallow."
    THE WII ITSELF IS GIMMICKY.Mario and Metroid's level design means nothing.The Wii has less games than the other two consoles and the weakest 3rd party support.They have f#ckin Hannah Montana for godsakes..if that isn't gimmicky,I don't know what is.Trying to feed of the popularity of a young girl.The Wii had ported crap as launch titles...some games that weren't even good.
    Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Arkthemaniac
    PharoahCapcom said:
    "Arkthemaniac said:
    "PharoahCapcom said:
    THE WII ITSELF IS GIMMICKY.Mario and Metroid's level design means nothing.The Wii has less games than the other two consoles and the weakest 3rd party support.They have f#ckin Hannah Montana for godsakes..if that isn't gimmicky,I don't know what is.Trying to feed of the popularity of a young girl.The Wii had ported crap as launch titles...some games that weren't even good."
    The PS2 had a lot of shovelware as well. In fact, the PS2 has that same Hannah Montana game. It boils down to people wanting to make a quick buck, and the Wii being the cheapest to develop for. Yes, it has had poor third party support thus far, but things are looking up, with the Wii getting more unique titles than the Xbox and PS3, such as Mad World, de Blob, Deadly Creatures.....things are looking better on that front. Also, yes, Mario and Metroid's level design doesn't mean nothing, it means a lot. Also, a good launch for a console is hard to come by. I can't really think of a great launch setup of games, except for maybe the SNES and N64, which had Super Mario World and Mario 64 respectively. Pertaining to the Wii being a gimmick, well, that's the developer's fault for not going the extra mile for the system. Now that's changing, and with MotionPlus giving the Wii the precision it has needed all along, the Wii is certainly shedding its "gimmickyness."
    DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DualReaver
    Arkthemaniac said:
    "PharoahCapcom said:
    "Arkthemaniac said:
    "PharoahCapcom said:
    THE WII ITSELF IS GIMMICKY.Mario and Metroid's level design means nothing.The Wii has less games than the other two consoles and the weakest 3rd party support.They have f#ckin Hannah Montana for godsakes..if that isn't gimmicky,I don't know what is.Trying to feed of the popularity of a young girl.The Wii had ported crap as launch titles...some games that weren't even good."
    The PS2 had a lot of shovelware as well. In fact, the PS2 has that same Hannah Montana game. It boils down to people wanting to make a quick buck, and the Wii being the cheapest to develop for. Yes, it has had poor third party support thus far, but things are looking up, with the Wii getting more unique titles than the Xbox and PS3, such as Mad World, de Blob, Deadly Creatures.....things are looking better on that front. Also, yes, Mario and Metroid's level design doesn't mean nothing, it means a lot. Also, a good launch for a console is hard to come by. I can't really think of a great launch setup of games, except for maybe the SNES and N64, which had Super Mario World and Mario 64 respectively. Pertaining to the Wii being a gimmick, well, that's the developer's fault for not going the extra mile for the system. Now that's changing, and with MotionPlus giving the Wii the precision it has needed all along, the Wii is certainly shedding its "gimmickyness.""
    It's Nintendo's fault for making the developers have to go the "extra mile" to make their games any good on the Wii.
    PharoahCapcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PharoahCapcom
    Arkthemaniac said:
    "PharoahCapcom said:
    "Arkthemaniac said:
    "PharoahCapcom said:
    The PS2 had a lot of shovelware as well. In fact, the PS2 has that same Hannah Montana game. It boils down to people wanting to make a quick buck, and the Wii being the cheapest to develop for. Yes, it has had poor third party support thus far, but things are looking up, with the Wii getting more unique titles than the Xbox and PS3, such as Mad World, de Blob, Deadly Creatures.....things are looking better on that front. Also, yes, Mario and Metroid's level design doesn't mean nothing, it means a lot. Also, a good launch for a console is hard to come by. I can't really think of a great launch setup of games, except for maybe the SNES and N64, which had Super Mario World and Mario 64 respectively. Pertaining to the Wii being a gimmick, well, that's the developer's fault for not going the extra mile for the system. Now that's changing, and with MotionPlus giving the Wii the precision it has needed all along, the Wii is certainly shedding its "gimmickyness.""
    YOU cannot compare the Wii to the PS2....The PS2 has more games than and console and more good games than any console.Wii is one big gimmick...all Nintendo did was go..you know what how can we get the large percentage of people who don't play video games to play video games? And they did this motion sensor bullsh#t.Which means the regular developers have to do something innovative to fit with the gimmick or not put anything on Wii at all which will mean less games for Wii.More than half the Wii owners are female or under the age of the average gamer...proves that the gimmick worked but doesn't mean the games are good.
    Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Arkthemaniac
    DualReaver said:
    It's Nintendo's fault for making the developers have to go the "extra mile" to make their games good on the Wii."
    All it takes is time and focus. It costs less to develop for the Wii, so making a good Wii game would cost less than making a good 360 game, so all it takes is time. People just aren't patient enough with it. The Wii's bumps haven't been ironed out yet, but they will be, and we have seen good games already, so some people have their head on straight.
    PharoahCapcom said:
    YOU cannot compare the Wii to the PS2....The PS2 has more games than and console and more good games than any console.Wii is one big gimmick...all Nintendo did was go..you know what how can we get the large percentage of people who don't play video games to play video games? And they did this motion sensor bullsh#t.Which means the regular developers have to do something innovative to fit with the gimmick or not put anything on Wii at all which will mean less games for Wii.More than half the Wii owners are female or under the age of the average gamer...proves that the gimmick worked but doesn't mean the games are good."
    Sorry, I was under the impression that pushing developers to be innovative was called....progress....

The Wii isn't following the timeline the way the PS2 did, it's true. It is more similar to the DS, where Nintendo attracts non-gamers, they buy it, sales soar, and then eventually some third party tries to dip their beak with a "hardcore" title. It sells, more "gamers" buy the system for it, then more people make games for it, eventually stealing games away from other systems. The Wii is following this path very well, with the "hardcore" titles being what we have at the beginning of 2009.

Also, your comment on how so many Wii owners are female is stupid. So what if they're female?
    PharoahCapcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PharoahCapcom
    Arkthemaniac said:
    "DualReaver said:
    It's Nintendo's fault for making the developers have to go the "extra mile" to make their games good on the Wii."
    All it takes is time and focus. It costs less to develop for the Wii, so making a good Wii game would cost less than making a good 360 game, so all it takes is time. People just aren't patient enough with it. The Wii's bumps haven't been ironed out yet, but they will be, and we have seen good games already, so some people have their head on straight."
    Ultimately it ends up being though that the developers don't care..they aren't going to go the extra mile because Wii isn't worth it.They have two other consoles that stick to traditional gameplay style.
    DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DualReaver
    Arkthemaniac said:
    "DualReaver said:
    All it takes is time and focus. It costs less to develop for the Wii, so making a good Wii game would cost less than making a good 360 game, so all it takes is time. People just aren't patient enough with it. The Wii's bumps haven't been ironed out yet, but they will be, and we have seen good games already, so some people have their head on straight."
    It's hard for developers who want to make their games multiplatform though, as well a lot games simply wont work with the Wii because of its controller.
    For a game to be good on the Wii, it must be solely made for the Wii which is why all the Wii's good games are published by Nintendo.
    Because of Wii's lack of power and it's odd controls that limits whats kind of games can be made for it, I can't see too many developers primarily making games for the Wii anytime soon.
    Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Arkthemaniac
    DualReaver said:
    "Arkthemaniac said:
    "DualReaver said:
    It's hard for developers who want to make their games multiplatform though, as well a lot games simply wont work with the Wii because of its controller.
    For a game to be good on the Wii, it must be solely made for the Wii which is why all the Wii's good games are published by Nintendo.
    Because of Wii's lack of power and it's odd controls that limits whats kind of games can be made for it, I can't see too many developers primarily making games for the Wii anytime soon."
    The Wii isn't suited for multiplatfrom games, because the controls take more time then some dude going, "YEAH, LES HAVE SOME WAGLE AND IR BULSHIT AND CALL IT A DAE." But that's why there's a lot of developers that are making games for the Wii and other systems putting a full team on just the Wii version. The Wii wasn't made to provide an enhanced Gamecube experience, though. It was made to provide a completely new one. That's why Zack and Wiki and The Umbrella Chronicles work so well on the system, because they play to the strengths of the console. I can't possibly think of Boom Blox being on anything other than Wii, because it's impossible. I do think some people will make Wii games primarily, though. A dog goes where the meat is, the same can be said for developers. The hardcore market just needs one game to push it, which will come with either Mad World or The Conduit, whichever sells better. Wishful thinking, of course, but I'm pretty sure it'll happen.
    Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Arkthemaniac
    PharoahCapcom said:
    "Ultimately it ends up being though that the developers don't care..they aren't going to go the extra mile because Wii isn't worth it.They have two other consoles that stick to traditional gameplay style."
    Yes they do........for now. Real quick, though, how many games are coming out for the PSP? That was a more traditional handheld in control setup, right? Why are so few developing for it?
    PharoahCapcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PharoahCapcom
    Arkthemaniac said:
    "PharoahCapcom said:
    "Ultimately it ends up being though that the developers don't care..they aren't going to go the extra mile because Wii isn't worth it.They have two other consoles that stick to traditional gameplay style."
    Yes they do........for now. Real quick, though, how many games are coming out for the PSP? That was a more traditional handheld in control setup, right? Why are so few developing for it?"
    Because games don't sell on PSP..now that people know they can hack..why buy games when you can pirate.
    Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Arkthemaniac
    PharoahCapcom said:
    "Arkthemaniac said:
    "PharoahCapcom said:
    Yes they do........for now. Real quick, though, how many games are coming out for the PSP? That was a more traditional handheld in control setup, right? Why are so few developing for it?"
    Because games don't sell on PSP..now that people know they can hack..why buy games when you can pirate."
    Wait, what do you mean by 'pirate'? you can download games onto a PSP, or what?
    PharoahCapcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PharoahCapcom
    Arkthemaniac said:
    "PharoahCapcom said:
    "Arkthemaniac said:
    "PharoahCapcom said:
    Because games don't sell on PSP..now that people know they can hack..why buy games when you can pirate."
    Wait, what do you mean by 'pirate'? you can download games onto a PSP, or what?"
    Yes Sir....I played Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on it this morning.
    PharoahCapcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By PharoahCapcom

BTW in case you didn't get it...females being half of the people who own Wii's proves that Wii's gimmick worked because females make up like 6-9% of the gamer population.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Arkthemaniac
    PharoahCapcom said:
    "BTW in case you didn't get it...females being half of the people who own Wii's proves that Wii's gimmick worked because females make up like 6-9% of the gamer population."
    What's so bad about girls owning a Wii? You afraid of cooties or something?

I bolded a very important word in your post....gamer. The gamer population is made up of recluses, arrogant fools and pretentious fart-sniffers, as well as some people who just enjoy playing games. The Wii is making video games mainstream, which is blurring the line between gamer and non gamer, which is awesome, because some gamers should.....how you say.......eat shit.
    Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Emilio

People are just upset that the Wii is currently in the lead. There alot of great games from third parties on Wii but people just like to over look them because they're new IPs or they don't have Halo or Metal Gear in the title.

DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DualReaver
    Arkthemaniac said:
    "PharoahCapcom said:
    "BTW in case you didn't get it...females being half of the people who own Wii's proves that Wii's gimmick worked because females make up like 6-9% of the gamer population."

I bolded a very important word in your post....gamer. The gamer population is made up of recluses, arrogant fools and pretentious fart-sniffers, as well as some people who just enjoy playing games. The Wii is making video games mainstream, which is blurring the line between gamer and non gamer, which is awesome, because some gamers should.....how you say.......eat shit."
    Please don't turn a good and valid debate into childish name calling.
    I guess there isn't really too much else to argue though, we'll just see what the future brings for the Wii.

Emilio said:
    "People are just upset that the Wii is currently in the lead. There alot of great games from third parties on Wii but people just like to over look them because they're new IPs or they don't have Halo or Metal Gear in the title."
    No I'm not upset, why in the hell would I be upset that the Wii is selling the most consoles?

PharoahCapcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By PharoahCapcom
    Arkthemaniac said:
    "PharoahCapcom said:

I bolded a very important word in your post....gamer. The gamer population is made up of recluses, arrogant fools and pretentious fart-sniffers, as well as some people who just enjoy playing games. The Wii is making video games mainstream, which is blurring the line between gamer and non gamer, which is awesome, because some gamers should.....how you say.......eat shit."
    I DON'T CARE IF FEMALES ON THE WII..i'm saying it proves my point.It's a gimmick.No console developer has ever been able to capture that small percentage and Nintendo did it.
    I'm not sayin the Wii should try to please gamers but the fact is..they aren't...they are selling games to the small minority that doesn't play games.

Emilio said:
    "People are just upset that the Wii is currently in the lead. There alot of great games from third parties on Wii but people just like to over look them because they're new IPs or they don't have Halo or Metal Gear in the title."
    The Wii isn't in the lead because it's the best console though.It has the lamest games.I thought consoles were about games not gimmicks.
    Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Arkthemaniac
    PharoahCapcom said:
    I DON'T CARE IF FEMALES ON THE WII..i'm saying it proves my point.It's a gimmick.No console developer has ever been able to capture that small percentage and Nintendo did it.
    I'm not sayin the Wii should try to please gamers but the fact is..they aren't...they are selling games to the small minority that doesn't play games.
    So in order to capture the female audience, you need a gimmick? Wouldn't the number of female gamers mean that Nintendo has made a completely universal console, and should therefore be commended?
    Avatar image for masterofpenguins_zell
    MasterOfPenguins_Zell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

kingmasters said:
    "I was just saying nintendo is a kiddy thing and then I jazz hand and soft shoed out of the thread"
    So you were being a troll....
    Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Emilio

@ DualReaver

I don't mean people like you, I mean people like Pharoah who just seem really bummed about the Wii.
    Nintendo popped out a Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Mario Kart, and Smash Bros. in such a short period of time.
    Capcom is supporting Wii, Konami is supporting Wii, heck, even EA is putting good effort into Wii games.

But not Ubisoft, lets not speak of them.

Its like people forgot that casual games and licensed games like Hanna Montana just began on Wii and never existed on any other platform before.

PharoahCapcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By PharoahCapcom
    Arkthemaniac said:
    "PharoahCapcom said:
    So in order to capture the female audience, you need a gimmick? Wouldn't the number of female gamers mean that Nintendo has made a completely universal console, and should therefore be commended?"
    Yes..you need a gimmick to capture female gamers.
    DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DualReaver
    Emilio said:
    "@ DualReaver

I don't mean people like you, I mean people like Pharoah who just seem really bummed about the Wii.
    Nintendo popped out a Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Mario Kart, and Smash Bros. in such a short period of time.
    Capcom is supporting Wii, Konami is supporting Wii, heck, even EA is putting good effort into Wii games.

But not Ubisoft, lets not speak of them.

Its like people forgot that casual games and licensed games like Hanna Montana just began on Wii and never existed on any other platform before."
    Awe, okay.
    My bad. :)
    Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Arkthemaniac
    PharoahCapcom said:
    "Arkthemaniac said:
    "PharoahCapcom said:
    So in order to capture the female audience, you need a gimmick? Wouldn't the number of female gamers mean that Nintendo has made a completely universal console, and should therefore be commended?"
    Yes..you need a gimmick to capture female gamers."
    O I GOT YOU NAOOOOOOO!!!

Then why is it that my mom is afraid of the Wii's games, but will happily play Castlevania for the NES, or Mario World for the SNES?
    PharoahCapcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By PharoahCapcom
    Arkthemaniac said:
    "PharoahCapcom said:
    "Arkthemaniac said:
    "PharoahCapcom said:
    Yes..you need a gimmick to capture female gamers."
    O I GOT YOU NAOOOOOOO!!!

Then why is it that my mom is afraid of the Wii's games, but will happily play Castlevania for the NES, or Mario World for the SNES?"
    I have no idea what your trying to say...When I said females I meant young females..not saying your mom is old.
    Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Arkthemaniac
    PharoahCapcom said:
    "I have no idea what your trying to say...When I said females I meant young females..not saying your mom is old."
    What I'm trying to say is that games nowadays aren't a girl thing, so they aren't raised playing them like guys. So when a guy trys to show a girl a game that has dual joystick/9 button control, she gets lost, because she hasn't been around that long. Because of this, they didn't care to play games because it was too much work to get good. That's why my mom plays the SNES and NES. Each has fewer buttons. The Wii tries to make controls simpler by making you replicate the movements rather than have you learn crazy button combos. Controls on Xbox 360 and PS3 have gotten outta hand. I struggle with GTA4 quite a bit because of the controls, mainly having to hold A to run while doing other things. The Wii makes it simpler, which attracts the female gamer. Therefore, you're saying simplicity is a gimmick, to which I reply:
    The simplest game ever created. Also, probably the best.
    PharoahCapcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By PharoahCapcom
    Arkthemaniac said:
    "PharoahCapcom said:
    "I have no idea what your trying to say...When I said females I meant young females..not saying your mom is old."
    What I'm trying to say is that games nowadays aren't a girl thing, so they aren't raised playing them like guys. So when a guy trys to show a girl a game that has dual joystick/9 button control, she gets lost, because she hasn't been around that long. Because of this, they didn't care to play games because it was too much work to get good. That's why my mom plays the SNES and NES. Each has fewer buttons. The Wii tries to make controls simpler by making you replicate the movements rather than have you learn crazy button combos. Controls on Xbox 360 and PS3 have gotten outta hand. I struggle with GTA4 quite a bit because of the controls, mainly having to hold A to run while doing other things. The Wii makes it simpler, which attracts the female gamer. Therefore, you're saying simplicity is a gimmick, to which I reply:
    "
    The ratio of women who play video games period is below 10%.It doesn't matter how complicated...there was still fewer females than males playing video games even when pong...the simplest game of them all was out.The trend continued up to Wii.If GTAIV is too complicated for females...that says alot about the intellect of females.
    Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Arkthemaniac
    PharoahCapcom said:
    "The ratio of women who play video games period is below 10%.It doesn't matter how complicated...there was still fewer females than males playing video games even when pong...the simplest game of them all was out.The trend continued up to Wii.If GTAIV is too complicated for females...that says alot about the intellect of females."
    If you think that your ability at GTAIV defines your intellect, that says a lot about the intellect of you.

Well, this brings me back to square one: Shouldn't Nintendo be commended for making a universal console?
    SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#42  Edited By SpaceInsomniac
    kingmasters said:
    "ha-cha-cha-cha
    "
    So, you've deleted entire Wiki pages out of spite, and now you're clearly trolling the Nintendo forum?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.