Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Never Stop Sneakin'

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Dec 14, 2017

From the creator of Dust: An Elysian Tail, Never Stop Sneakin' is a top-down sneaking game taking cues from Metal Gear Solid 1, 2, and 3. Released on the Nintendo Switch in December 2017 and other territories January 2018.

Who's buying this when it releases on Thursday?

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

I had never heard of this game before it was on Unprofessional Fridays (its debut trailer was only 2 months ago) but I absolutely know of Dust: An Elysian Tail. From what I saw of Ben playing NSS on Friday I love it's accessible gameplay & the MGS1, 2 & 3 references. I'm even holding off from doing my GOTY top 10 list until I've put a good amount of hours into it, just incase.

Quantris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I might. If not, probably a couple weeks down the road. What they showed of it on UPF looked great!

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16609964d9
    deactivated-5ba16609964d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Unfortunately I got to wait until next month because I'm in the process of moving and you know Christmas shit.

nickhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

I'm definitely curious. I loved the sense of humor but not sure if I'm sold on it yet.

oldenglishc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll get to it in the distant future. And I do mean distant.

Never start two JRPGs at the same time.

Avatar image for panburgerpartner
    PanburgerPartner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Looks really cool, and I have yet to watch UPF this week even. I just loved Dust and liked what the crew had to say about it on the Bombcast. Day one for sure. Wish it was up already, but I checked. No dice.

Marv89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm curious, but it also looks like a phone game that got ported to the Switch, including a whole lot of repetitive grinding. (They even said in the podcast, there's not too much that changes things up)

I'll wait till it's on sale and there are some reviews, opinions out there

haydxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I definitely plan on getting it, but I've yet to see any evidence of a UK release date :( there's still no sign of it in the coming soon section of the eShop

Hopefully it's just gonna sneak on later today!

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#9  Edited By Humanity

When I first heard this described as some fast paced, modern homage to Metal Gear I was really intrigued. From what I saw played it looks like a very bland and somewhat boring stealth game.

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm probably going to get it. It seemed pretty amusing and the gameplay was neat.

Totallywizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I picked it up day one and while it makes a great first impression, I'm already getting tired of running the same 4 levels over and over.

Jakk_Cannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@totallywizard: This was totally my worry. Maybe I'll pick it up if it gets ported over to phones.

echasketchers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I got it day one and it isn't really what it seems like at first. I put some time into it during the extra life streams and it seems like that's the best way to play it: in the background of watching/doing something else. I don't regret the purchase, this is going to be a good one to have for the holidays when I'm with family.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ec693ca37d2a
    deactivated-5ec693ca37d2a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bought it yesterday. Really good! An easy recommendation for new Switch owners.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.