Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monster Hunter Generations

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Nov 28, 2015

An action role-playing game published by Capcom for the Nintendo 3DS. The game was released in Japan under the name Monster Hunter X (pronounced "Cross") in November 2015.

What day/night of the week works best for multiplayer MHG with the GB community?

rempresent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Poll What day/night of the week works best for multiplayer MHG with the GB community? (22 votes)

Sunday 18%
    Monday 0%
    Tuesday 5%
    Wednesday 5%
    Thursday 5%
    Friday 5%
    Saturday 32%
    Any night 32%

Third poll, never going to stop.

I am trying to get a dedicated night that we could be more online focused in order to help the community, build HR and get materials. The details can come later but what would you prefer to go online and help out your fellow GB community. Taking a break from village quests helps with the game in my opinion. After finishing a village urgent, I usually went to the online side to grab that urgent, then back to the village urgent. But I haven't done that a lot in MHG since I have been playing earlier in the day.

Hopefully I wouldn't need to detail times but we could say somewhere in the 8-11PM wheelhouse and hope that there are enough people in each timezone to make that worthwhile. Anyone have any input on timing or scheduling?

• 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.