Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mirror's Edge

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 11, 2008

In a futuristic totalitarian dystopia, a master courier (in a group of renegade "runners") investigates a conspiracy, while outrunning the deadly government military, in this parkour-inspired first-person action game.

Finished Mirror's Edge: We Need More of This

sup909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

User Lists: 5

Edited By sup909

So I finished Mirror's Edge this evening. As I and many other have mentioned before the game has tons of faults, but the end result was a very satisfying experience that wanted me craving to know more about the work and Faith. She is a wonderful character that I would like to know more about and it is nice to see a female character portrayed as she is. The music in the game was extremely well done as well adding nicely to the overall atmosphere of the game.  

I can't wait to play the second one to get more of this world and aesthetic. 

sup909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By sup909

So I finished Mirror's Edge this evening. As I and many other have mentioned before the game has tons of faults, but the end result was a very satisfying experience that wanted me craving to know more about the work and Faith. She is a wonderful character that I would like to know more about and it is nice to see a female character portrayed as she is. The music in the game was extremely well done as well adding nicely to the overall atmosphere of the game.  

I can't wait to play the second one to get more of this world and aesthetic. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By 8

Yeah I agree. I thought the game was awesometastic. IF you played on easy. Combat sucked. MOAR COLORFUL WHITE CITY PLS

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.