Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Nov 17, 2004

The third installment in the Metal Gear Solid franchise is swathed in the Cold War, and it's up to a strangely familiar soldier codenamed Naked Snake to keep the Soviet Union and the United States from all-out nuclear war.

Geeky Moment #32592749

Joseppie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

Edited By Joseppie
    Snake really should finish out his GED
    'Tis the season for graduation, which is unfortunate since I end up getting my ass dragged to at least one a year. Between hearing the same ole' speeches and sitting through 400 people that I don't know get their diplomas, it can be hard to find many bright spots. However, sometimes life throws you a bone. Mine came in the form of the pre-graduation music being played by the band.

The band began to play a tune that sounded increasingly familiar until it dawned on me that they were playing music from Metal Gear Solid. MGS3 to be exact. It certainly helped me enjoy the festivities a bit more but, boy, do you feel nerdy as hell in that moment.
    Joseppie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Joseppie
    'Tis the season for graduation, which is unfortunate since I end up getting my ass dragged to at least one a year. Between hearing the same ole' speeches and sitting through 400 people that I don't know get their diplomas, it can be hard to find many bright spots. However, sometimes life throws you a bone. Mine came in the form of the pre-graduation music being played by the band.

The band began to play a tune that sounded increasingly familiar until it dawned on me that they were playing music from Metal Gear Solid. MGS3 to be exact. It certainly helped me enjoy the festivities a bit more but, boy, do you feel nerdy as hell in that moment.
    Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Player1

We all have moments like that. Don't worry. haha

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By keyhunter

I'm gonna buy an action figure of that picture this weekend. Yupp.

the8bitNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#4  Edited By the8bitNacho

My high school band played Aerith's Theme from FFVII for State Contest.  I was in Choir at the time so I got to sit in on it.  Wasn't great, but was sorta cool I guess.

NinjaHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By NinjaHunter

My mind would have exploded if that happened at my graduation.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.