Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear REX

Object » linked to 12 games

A bipedal nuclear-capable tank being tested at Shadow Moses Island, REX is taken over by FOXHOUND.

Starting Things Off Nerdy

NeoZeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By NeoZeon

It Begins

So, yeah, I need to get part of a quest done, but why just type some random nonsense? There is nerdy stuff afoot!

First of all people, look at this and then come back to me...

Done? Good. Wasn't that thing sweet looking? Man December is looking good for the model nerd who, um, can't get a hands on with a real model.

That and the news that a demo of Metal Gear Rising is coming with the upcoming Zone Of The Enders collection has got me psyched. So much random robotic action, so little time!

Guess that's it then; gotta keep this first blog post short, lest I bore the hell out of you...what? Too late? Screw it then, I'm out!

NeoZeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By NeoZeon

It Begins

So, yeah, I need to get part of a quest done, but why just type some random nonsense? There is nerdy stuff afoot!

First of all people, look at this and then come back to me...

Done? Good. Wasn't that thing sweet looking? Man December is looking good for the model nerd who, um, can't get a hands on with a real model.

That and the news that a demo of Metal Gear Rising is coming with the upcoming Zone Of The Enders collection has got me psyched. So much random robotic action, so little time!

Guess that's it then; gotta keep this first blog post short, lest I bore the hell out of you...what? Too late? Screw it then, I'm out!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.