Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jun 17, 2009

Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers is a streamlined, user-friendly, version of the popular trading card game. Take one of eight decks and engage in a battle of wits against the computer or online opponents.

looking for folks who want to do the online achievement stuff

crapneck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By crapneck

if you're in get intouch through here or on xbl crapneck

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By fattony12000
    @crapneck: Yo dawg, I heard you like Magic, so you wanna Magic whilst you Magic Magic with some Magic Batman Magic?

Also, I need to get 17 wins with the Flaming Hands of Flamey Something Fire deck to unlock all of it's cards, it's the last one I need for the 100% Achievement, would you play me 17 times and just quit as soon as the game started? Which Achievements did you need?

EDIT:
    Actually, that's weird, on my X360 I only have 100% left to go, but on GB I have Last One Standing and beat Sorin (I DO own those two DLCs, but I temporarily deleted them to make getting the full decks quicker). So yeah, getting another 1 or 2 people to get the Last One Standing Achievement would be good.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.