Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

M202 FLASH

Object » linked to 14 games

An American rocket launcher designed to replace World War 2 flamethrowers.

M202 Flash or some variant was in an arcade game, trying to find!

ASKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ASKiller

Okay so this is random but I have been trying to find out the name of an old arcade game I used to play in the arcades in the early to mid 90's.  I do not remember much other than that it was a top down view and you could select different characters.  You could pick up different weapons, including this M202 flash quad rocket launcher.   You would run around picking up different weapons and use them to kill the bad guys.  I guess it would be under the genre of run and gun.  I know this is very limited information.  You could pick up a variety of weapons.  I think the characters might have been mercenaries?  Any help would be appreciated

Adam
    akelley@csumb.edu

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.