Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Lugaru

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jul 27, 2005

An indie action game featuring an innovative combat system based around combos and quick reflexes.

Two copies of Lugaru to give away

dystonym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dystonym

Well, when you buy Lugaru you get two free copies to give away to friends. I don't have any friends, hence why I am on the internet, so I've decided to give the copies to any giantbomb-er who wants them. They are digital copies, for your information, downloaded from the Wolfire website.

To redeem your code, post here and I'll send two random people a link. Put your e-mail and name in (Name is case sensitive) and then press redeem. An e-mail will be sent with a registration code and your username (which is the name you entered earlier.) Download the Lugaru demo and play it through, and then enter your registration code. The full game is the available.

Do try out the demo first though, please. 
    http://www.wolfire.com/lugaru

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By ajamafalous

Did I just watch a rabbit stab another rabbit with a sword?

Alphonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Alphonzo
    @Murdouken: Mac or PC?
    dystonym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dystonym
    @Alphonzo: My mistake at the last post, thought it was the favorite rappers thread herrrrr. It's PC but both copies have been taken, sorry.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.