Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Lost Ark

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Feb 11, 2022

Lost Ark is a Korean MMORPG with isometric gameplay similar to Diablo.

Wow what is this game?

gamefreak9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

So I just watched this trailer(start it from the beginning, not sure why my embed starts at 2).So this seems like a Diablo clone at first glance but somehow the animations/environments seem fantastic. There seem to be some graphic glitches and the abilities don't seem too numerous so far but it looks great. There's no info on this game on the wiki, I would have thought it would garner more interest.

So anybody heard of this? Have any impressions?

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Bollard

It has high viewer counts on Twitch pretty regularly at the moment, no idea what it is though. The reason it probably doesn't have much attention is it is just another F2P Asian MMO, and they generally are very hard to play outside of that area (you need to get a VPN, be willing to put up with no translation, etc).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.